Hookup Spots in Abbey Wood, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Abbey Wood.
- theres nothing of interst at all in Abbeywood, any visitors to the area are adviced to steer clesr, 1 mingey little park with nowt in it, full of scallywag kids whose only intent is to distroy, vandalise and abuse. everyone knows everyones buisness cos alf the area is all related and everyone is very clicky. the local hangout for the kids is the shops in eynham drive cos its easy for them to buy fags and booze, av a laugh the local Nitestar offey even has TICK accounts set up on thier tills for the local WHINNOS, and yes if your looking for drugsthis is the place to go cos the pikeys have thier little runners hanging about the shops all day, forget weed and ash, around here its strictly CRACK AND CHARLIE.if this all appeals to you, then im looking for an exchange out of the area if any one is interested, i have a birds eye view of it all, forget the tele. 1 more thing, the africans, every sunday youl hear them bellowing out of the community hall, goes on for hours - lovely- bloody headache
- We used to meet up and hang around on the corner out side morgans grocers in the mid 50s.
- I agree with what that person said about the thugs and tarts-in-training. I will also like to add to that, try near the Barge Pole Pub.
- ABBEY WOOD IS SHIT!
- By abbeywood skul der is d bst chinese eva!BUT....watch out u av to have a continuous smile on ur face ovawise u cud get raped or beaten up by the huge numba of pikeys...i nrly did once arrgh
- Abbey Wood Village us young peeps usually hang around outside the Abbey Arms dancing to the music drunk and telling people were their friends and that were going in pub with them
- Posses of thugs and tarts in-training loiter around the kebab shop in the village. And also around the bridges that traverse the train tracks.
- THE PEGGY
- No one has mentioned the travellers site which is very close to the train station. Enter at your peril. Mad Dogs and People!
- well the best palce 4 a drink is the harrow in its the biggest shit hole there is and its full of scum
- Bostall Gardens, at the end of Rochdale Rd for the kids (like myself), or The Plume of Feathers just outside Abbey Wood into Plumstead for the Adults.
- I can remember when the whitewall club used to congregate after 11.00pm opposite the Harrow Inn in their flashy cars after leaving their birds and then spend all night cruising around the city of London seeing the sites that was in the good ole times before drugs and death nell twits in the days of the zodiac mk2..But it could still be done today..
- The mini-cab offices by Abbey Wood station are the hang-outs of crack-heads, dope-fiends and assorted other neer-do-wells who would be better off dead.
- Plumstead Police Station, cells, free transport provided to not from!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: veronese, Jane, charlotte, F.Webber, Jo', kelc, CrazyDan, gail, TB, Dave King, Karl HUTCHINSON, Rhiannon Barry, Martyn Neale, big jim, kym, Olwen Fyfe-Williams, rosemary rowan, R Sales, Pillwall, Russell Sales, generic, Claire, bal, Philip Newton, Percy Butler, Sam, md, Yvonne Mulford, Karen Fullard, Sue Hennessey, F. Stevens, mrsthursday, Ken Williams, pumpkin, Ben Wood, paul webb, D. Mansfield, Claremont, F.stevens, Gary Johnson, Bernard Keeffe, e j hallett, Andrew Barnes, Gemma Whittington, paul
Last updated: 2008-05-13
More stuff about Abbey Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Abbey Wood Knowhere Board