The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Abbey Wood, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Abbey Wood.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- If you're thinking of coming to abbey wood... don't. Change your plans! It is NOT a good holiday spot, the best activity you would end up doing, is giving evidence in a police station.
- If you want to get out of this town and move home or just buy a holiday home in a sunnier climate contact `Claremont Property Services` or clickon www.claremontpropertyservices.com
- The Jolly Marshman Pub now has a brillian quiz team competing with some of the pubs from Belvedere in an Inter pub league. We have won the last 4 games.
- The idiot who said knock down the Abbey Wood estate; you are an, errrrm, idiot.
- Keep your eyes open when returning to the station late at night from London.
- The worst thing about Abbeywood are the terrible racist murders that occurred in recent years.
- The so-called "racist murders" actually occurred elsewhere. There is a "gang" problem on the Thamesmead estate, but the gangs are inter-racial. The BNP party have a "bookshop" (if you want to call it that) in near-by Welling BUT it is still not in Abbey Wood and the person that told you about the racist killing [probably] doesn't live there. We do. Abbey Wood doesn't have a lot of entertainment, nearby Woolwich has a lot. AW is a quiet commuting suburb with some young families that an individual student would not enjoy (I am of the feeling this was him).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: veronese, Jane, charlotte, F.Webber, Jo', kelc, CrazyDan, gail, TB, Dave King, Karl HUTCHINSON, Rhiannon Barry, Martyn Neale, big jim, kym, Olwen Fyfe-Williams, rosemary rowan, R Sales, Pillwall, Russell Sales, generic, Claire, bal, Philip Newton, Percy Butler, Sam, md, Yvonne Mulford, Karen Fullard, Sue Hennessey, F. Stevens, mrsthursday, Ken Williams, pumpkin, Ben Wood, paul webb, D. Mansfield, Claremont, F.stevens, Gary Johnson, Bernard Keeffe, e j hallett, Andrew Barnes, Gemma Whittington, paul
Last updated: 2008-02-15
More stuff about Abbey Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Abbey Wood Knowhere Board