The Worst Things in Abbey Wood, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Abbey Wood.
The Worst Things
- Being pushed into the water by the Biology teacher's dog when on a field trip on the marshes 1972? - but now it seems good.
- Literally nothing to do if you're between 15 and 30. People not within this limit can appareciate the woodlands though.
- Station Cars, Wilton Road, 020 8311 1199 AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
rude, lack telephone courtesy. use them at your own peril.
- Chavs/townies/pikies. But everywhere in the world has them. So lets just pretend they're not there.
- People who don't recognise and support the effort going into the area from local groups, the radio station and the school community.
- Ugly girls mouthy girls that cannot fight
- people.the way it looks.nothing fun to do.smells.no parks or antthing.there is Rochdale park wich is never open so u have to climb overe fence and needs swings slides
- The "white line owners" who are taking over Abbey Wood by insisting their white line is twice the length of their car and ensuring no one else has a hope in hell of being able to park!
- The scumbags who vandalise property with graffiti.
We are onto them though.
- The worst things are those that always slam Thamesmead and the people there. There are many decent, hardworking families who live on Thamesmead and go about their lives without causing trouble.
- Litter. Dogs Mess. People who complain about Abbey Wood - they should go elsewhere!
- The park around the back of Eynsham drive shops it's where all the pykes hang around you also get all the young kids who dream ov running abbeywood (between you and me they have no chance).
- Lots of fights in Pubs
- Thamesmead: The women are (and this is not a generalisation) foul-mouthed, black-rooted, flip-flop wearing harridans with more sovereigns than brain cells. Their children are monkey-faced mini rioters without an ounce of respect for anyone or anything. Thamesmead will one day implode (I hope) and disappear up it's own festering backside.
- Yobby kids and parents that don't care or are so dim they can't see their doped up kids and the damage they do to the area.
- The annoying minority (unfortunately usually living on benefits) who do not care for their council houses or their environment.
- I just hate it when people get stabbed, don't you!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: veronese, Jane, charlotte, F.Webber, Jo', kelc, CrazyDan, gail, TB, Dave King, Karl HUTCHINSON, Rhiannon Barry, Martyn Neale, big jim, kym, Olwen Fyfe-Williams, rosemary rowan, R Sales, Pillwall, Russell Sales, generic, Claire, bal, Philip Newton, Percy Butler, Sam, md, Yvonne Mulford, Karen Fullard, Sue Hennessey, F. Stevens, mrsthursday, Ken Williams, pumpkin, Ben Wood, paul webb, D. Mansfield, Claremont, F.stevens, Gary Johnson, Bernard Keeffe, e j hallett, Andrew Barnes, Gemma Whittington, paul
Last updated: 2015-05-25
More stuff about Abbey Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Abbey Wood Knowhere Board