Related Links in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Aberdeen.
You'll notice the typo in the menu link bottom right corner "How to get here" should be "How to get out of here."
- New, rather cool what's on website for Aberdeen at www.thekiosque.com music, arts film, that kind of stuff, better than the local papers anyway!
- http://www.aiyf.org/archive.htm - pictures from the Aberdeen International Youth Festival
- www.rigreview.co.uk - For anyone that travels out to the rigs.
- Aberdeen based ceilidh band Iron Broo have a reputation as one of the liveliest and fun Ceilidh Bands on the Scottish folk scene.
Having played at well known festivals such as "T in the Park" , "The Glassel Gig" and many a folk festival, the "Broo" have recently played sell out ceilidhs at the Aberdeen Music Hall. Not surprising, as the band have played in their native North-East of Scotland for quite some time now and have established themselves as a favourite band for many a "Doric - Spicker". They are in huge demand to play at weddings and ceilidhs throughout Scotland.
- Music memorabilia - WWW.PHUNKYPHONO.COM Vinyl, retro, artwork
- My history of Aberdeen has changed its URL from www.geocities.com/localhistories/aberdeen to www.localhistories.org/aberdeen
- www.bananacard.co.uk discounts, prizes and online diary
- www.sioncard.co.uk SAVE money shopping and Eating-Out in aberdeen
- aberdeengirls.net is a comprehensive review of the red light district in Aberdeen, should you be so inclined
- reply to firstname.lastname@example.org if anyone disagrees
and(wait for it) http://www.somethingcorny.co.uk/
I am a sad sort of person and this is the best I can come up with. Check out the somethingcorny site though, since Elaine is my neighbor and her son is quite cool, hangs out with Steve and Ben and does punk disco's. !!
- Just came across a new website with an aberdeen skate theme. it's got all the best skaters from aberdeen in all the local spots, there's pictures as well as video clips. looks like it's still under contruction though, but well worth a wee look.you can find it at www.geocities.com/eqnoid
- www.granitereef.com - skate/surf shop
www.elementz.co.uk - thee skater shop
www.xsfear.cjb.net - aberdeen band
- I have written a little history of Aberdeen which might interest you. Its at www.geocities.com/localhistories/aberdeen (I'm afraid its case sensitive so the whole address must be typed in lower case even the a in aberdeen!).
- The Rosemount Centre for Complementery Therapies, Aberdeen, Scotland is at http:www.rosemountcentre.com
Offering courses and workshops plus a very wide range of therapies from Homeopathy to Colonics also discounts for student/unwaged.
- WWW.ABERDEEN.CO.UK <--- IT MUST EXSIST?
- THis is a site for energy workers (and those who want to use energy work for personal developement and wellbeing) www.reikitraining.org.uk
- Eating out,pubs etc. in Aberdeen.At -
- www.reikitraining.org.uk and the Rosemount Centre for Complementary Therapies are at www.rosemountcentre.com BUT they are unable at present to afford a PC - can anyone assist?
If so please e-mail email@example.com
- http://www.junglenation.com Brilliant website for the junglenation nights that were at the Pelican, then Glow303 and unfortunately looking for a new venue soon!!!
- The Rosemount Centre for Complementary Therapies
- Aberzonian for lots of good stuff
- The Red Final and The Granite Kipper The Dons plus other fine culture
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mOOgy mOOg, folly, james lennox, ralph, John Stargrave, bcsquad.com - british collective, Leanne, caz, bam, Matthew Dickson, Rainer Brömer, jon, matt crerar, thenobz, Broon, david jones, Amanda, Cujo, Dave Gunn, jonny wemyss, Joanne Gaffney, maccy, Steve Allan, Matthew Gold, niall de "war", Myles Clegg, Neil, Simon, babbage south peter, chris, John Kent, julie, HengistPod, ebenezer, inarsiah, Gabby, gilmour, saltire, Lynsey, raider561, Mar k Forbes, Tom Gauld, pinto, untrclocal, Natasha, barry, ana, Brianna, KooSeh, Ross McCallister, ALISTAIRDDDDD, darren auchnie, John A. West, Ronny Watson, Judi, Timothy Lambert, BIG PETE, Campbell Hayden, sibo, Mike Farquhar, L Davidovitch-Bronstein, soph, stef, skip foreplay, Herbert Gusset, HAHA, lesley de jager, Neil Mathieson, "The Major", Katherine, Colette, Kelly, ken, Lol, Richard Coghill, Miles, Franklin McGoogan, mnj kru eh koo seh, Me, Tristen Barrett, dave, Tweek, Elaine, Sean Ashley, random cheese, seven, Owen, alex broun, justin, Richard, russtuk, Steve McBurney, Flash, You'll never know, sean smith, kelsie, marcos pujol, Mark S, Carl Clegg, sk, alison, David Paradyne, john anderson, crookie, Dave Stewart, jim bobalot, Luke, john, thomas mcgrath, Kev morris, emma, Babz, Rab, ragudave, JARVIS, Wayne Harrison, Ryan, Jimmy Kimmel, Merk, Iain "Fuckin'" Canning, generic, Danny, faye kenyon, James Walker, sharon, jimi troup, Lucinda Madge, Mark, THE MAJOR, Shona, Jen, Kerry Hill, Scott Mckenzie, d. donaldson, pete2002, Stephen James Gunn, Beatle Maniac, jan mason, BaSs MoNkEy, JONNY NO BALLS, Ian Wilson, martin egan, Gavin, ninja-grrrl, Finlay D, jill, Ada, A Rudgley, Ross, kerry, Gordon Bell, barry cuv, Connard, Poop, Malcolme, Music Man, bob michaels, Steven, michael gerber, Chris Officer, Ewan Matheson, Ann, NotfromGlasgow, Susan Y, jgoodhall, michael, Lianne McAllan, Gemma, Secret, Lisa, Michelle Hart, Natalie Vincini, Duncan, jaffacake, SUICIDAL , alan, ami-oop, Duane Benzie, kenfine, jenni, David Methven, leprechaun pete, darren main, Kathleen, ANDY D., monosodiumg, Ron, M25, Spag Boll, Jaime Negro, Muppet Ralph, Phil Edwards, Lynn Anderson, the jester, pete, Mo, tom, Lainey, Bryan Campbell, darren, nicky gibson, louiaw, partypants 99, Christopher Burnett, jurst, bec, Andy, Stewart Innes, SUSAN, NITELIFE, Suzanna Atkinson, ellis, jamie hughes, Esmerelda, truthorfiction?, Jaaaaaa, Vintage Phoenix, afraidso, Craig Woods, Yaduk21, Alasdair Kerr, Janie, Bruce, maria campbell, andrewadam, K.Flavill, Alan Metal, allan duthie, Andrew Browes, Scott, steve, cat, Aleks, andrew mackay, Paul, graham, jcstunboy, Lynn, quine, Duncan Harley, Fiona Young, JOhn smith, RedBill, Bob, Heather, Davis, Heather Toye, Vu, clubtrips.co.uk, THE MAJOR, kenny, DJ Skrible, JJ, Sharron Beale, gill, finciy, Ni, major, english_so-fucking-wot???, Rosco, bones, Ditzyblond, wilkie, Norman English, brian macleod, mook, Stuart Patterson, mr shugalugacus, sparky, I Ewen, Luke Marsten, steve stewart, Woody, pauline
Last updated: 2010-03-13
More stuff about Aberdeen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Aberdeen Knowhere Board