The Best Things in Accrington, Lancashire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Accrington.
The Best Things
- the open all hours shop is only thing worth taking photo of which a did even ppl as faraway from austallia have visit accrington only famouse landmark
- Accy is fighting back hard to become an top class market town...it needs more work, but in time it will be GREAT again.
- Accy is having a massive revamp,Broadway,market hall,the arndale Accy`s on the up..
- the best things about accrington are the pubs and bars and the collage is quite good. lots of cheep housing for rent! very cheep, last time i looked you could rent a 2 bed house for £42 a week!
- Its just like Royston Vasey
- The M65 gets you out!
- it's where i live no it have a few relly nice people and accy skatepark
- The road out of Accrington
- Lots of colourful people.
- Accy Stanley, beer and pies!
- NIGHTLIFE,PEOPLE,GIRLS,SHOPS,LIFESTYLE,NIGHTLIFE,BEER,BEER,BAILEYS,BAILEYS,CINEMA,BOWLING ALLEY , MCDONALDS.
- weekends,nite life and a great market town
- Loads of pubs within falling distance of each other.
- Jon Anderson from the group "YES" did indeed come from Accrington, was originally in the "Warriors". No member of Chumbawumba came from Accrington! (Burnley!) Hayley from Coronation Street comes from Church. Janice Battersby is from Oswaldtwistle! Mystic Meg was only BORN here, did not live here. Acrylan was not invented here!! Think you mean Terylene, and ... it was DISCOVERED, A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BALL GAME!
- Great place with good nightlife and allot of friendly people.
- Mo's salsa night at the Bees Knees every Tuesday. thanks Mo.
- People know how to have a good time here, everytime I come back a shop would have closed down but a new smart bar or nightclub will have taken its place. Thats all people spend their money on in Accrington, going out. So if Accy wants to get more popular and more money, keep the nightlife growing coz it will save this town.
- Accrington Stanley Football Club of course! The oldest name in football, they're still going at the Crown Ground, Livingstone Road with a Souvenir Shop, Sports Bar etc - really cool place! Call the club for more details: 01254 383235.
- NOTHING,I GO TO LIVERPOOL
- apart from nothing, uhhm nothing.
- The Accrington Easterly by-pass. The road out. Not alot.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Megan, Stewart Hartley, Jane hogg, Sophie, PAUL TOWNSEND, Kisser, marc, KARA, RMC, Benny Boy, elizabeth doherty, amy fenton, zoe, generic, vinny, jsy, D, amanda, Mark, liz, mark finch, Dave Hornby, Anthony Beaumont, matt gfc1893, JENNIFER HUNT, lee arnfield, nadine, Jeff, Ian Duxbury, Keith Tunnicliffe, SpaceBwoy, steve, danny jones, stempy, adam, Kate, marcos, Lauren, allan stempy, AccyLad, helen ash, Vincent Giordano, heath groves, jef, Nobby Stupid, michael churm, KEN MARLAND, Harry Parker, Col
Last updated: 2011-01-26
More stuff about Accrington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Accrington Knowhere Board