Cinemas in Accrington, Lancashire*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Accrington.
- Best cinema in Lancashire!!
- viaduct a great vue cinema
- accringtons cinima is surprisingaly good, concidering the population, but i guess it will be closing down soon cos of that realy big new one in blackburn....use it or louse it people!
- Dont go to blackburn, accy`s cinemas miles better
- Vue. Under the arches
- near the main roundabout in accy is mac d's and a cinima and a bowling ally
- the bowling and cinema have been running strong now since early 2003
- its or8
- great cinema the seats are very roomy and and a bar close by in the new bowling alley next door.
- OH YESSS, THE NEW VIADUCT CINEMA COMPLEX IS FANTASTIC WITH A 6 SCREEN CINEMA WITH BOWLING ALLY ATTACHED WITH DRIVE-THRU MCDONALDS,BRILLIANT
- new cinema and bowling alley complex and a mcds drive through aswell,all modern stuff its fantastic
- No chance to see a film. The cinema shut down in the late 1980s - though there are rumours that a new cinema is soon to be built. Though don't hold your breath. If you want to see a film, go bowling or do anything mildly entertaining you need the cab fare to Blackburn.
- None. Choose between the multi screens in Preston or Bury.
- odeon, typical odeon worldwide
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Megan, Stewart Hartley, Jane hogg, Sophie, PAUL TOWNSEND, Kisser, marc, KARA, RMC, Benny Boy, elizabeth doherty, amy fenton, zoe, generic, vinny, jsy, D, amanda, Mark, liz, mark finch, Dave Hornby, Anthony Beaumont, matt gfc1893, JENNIFER HUNT, lee arnfield, nadine, Jeff, Ian Duxbury, Keith Tunnicliffe, SpaceBwoy, steve, danny jones, stempy, adam, Kate, marcos, Lauren, allan stempy, AccyLad, helen ash, Vincent Giordano, heath groves, jef, Nobby Stupid, michael churm, KEN MARLAND, Harry Parker, Col
Last updated: 2009-05-26
More stuff about Accrington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Accrington Knowhere Board