Favourite Building in Accrington, Lancashire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Accrington.
- Former Accrington Conservative Club, 19 Cannon Street.
- the open all hours shop only football supporters from around england mainly league 2 will come here but u must take a photo
- my favorate building is the indoor market or the town hall also the bridge is quite nice at night
- The Fountiains on Scaitcliffe St which cost £2million and have never worked.
- The massive old textile machinery works.
- the hospital (help me get better)
- I quite like the Town Hall. WHY OH WHY DID THEY GET RID OF THE FLOWER BEDS ON BROADWAY?!? It looks even more untidy now.
- town hall, st james church
- my manchon
- Platts until we demolished 7/8ths of it and "rough lee" where i was born
- TOWN HALL IS A MASTER PIECE,BAILEYS BAR IS GREAT AS WELL
- Town Hall - the only thing ever built to last.
- Mc Donalds, Gregs bakery and any other chippy or place where you get food
- victorian arcade
- They pulled it down. Best remaining building. Market Hall. Who knicked the bunch of grapes from the statue?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Megan, Stewart Hartley, Jane hogg, Sophie, PAUL TOWNSEND, Kisser, marc, KARA, RMC, Benny Boy, elizabeth doherty, amy fenton, zoe, generic, vinny, jsy, D, amanda, Mark, liz, mark finch, Dave Hornby, Anthony Beaumont, matt gfc1893, JENNIFER HUNT, lee arnfield, nadine, Jeff, Ian Duxbury, Keith Tunnicliffe, SpaceBwoy, steve, danny jones, stempy, adam, Kate, marcos, Lauren, allan stempy, AccyLad, helen ash, Vincent Giordano, heath groves, jef, Nobby Stupid, michael churm, KEN MARLAND, Harry Parker, Col
Last updated: 2013-04-17
More stuff about Accrington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Accrington Knowhere Board