Hookup Spots in Accrington, Lancashire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Accrington.
- we used to hang about on merca park in clayton drinking cider, then i grew up a bit and drank in town, then i finaly left! moved over 200miles away but still have fond memories!
- Certain elderly people believe that the reason all of the street lamps don't work in some areas of town is that the youngsters break them so they can 'do their courting'.
- at a mates house
- uSUALLY THE HANGOUT FOR ALL THE UNDERAGE DRINKERS IS CHURCH STREET OR THE MARKET STALLS.
- baileys is probably the best place to go before opium on a saturday night,regancy,railway both townie places,warners is a nice set up and all but nowt special
- Outside of Macdonalds, listening to the beat outside the Regency.
- The skate park which is just up the road from the church and the libary and if you are coming from the train station you can see it from the car park.
- Moorhead High School
- Bloody Church Street innit?
- avenue parade doctors. outside netto.
- Depending on the time of day, week or year. Oakhill park, swings. The bus station. Even the outside market.
- conservative club
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Megan, Stewart Hartley, Jane hogg, Sophie, PAUL TOWNSEND, Kisser, marc, KARA, RMC, Benny Boy, elizabeth doherty, amy fenton, zoe, generic, vinny, jsy, D, amanda, Mark, liz, mark finch, Dave Hornby, Anthony Beaumont, matt gfc1893, JENNIFER HUNT, lee arnfield, nadine, Jeff, Ian Duxbury, Keith Tunnicliffe, SpaceBwoy, steve, danny jones, stempy, adam, Kate, marcos, Lauren, allan stempy, AccyLad, helen ash, Vincent Giordano, heath groves, jef, Nobby Stupid, michael churm, KEN MARLAND, Harry Parker, Col
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Accrington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Accrington Knowhere Board