Buskers, Street Entertainers in Accrington, Lancashire*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Accrington.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- the accrington stanley ultra with the roadwork gone on there head
- theres a guy works down the chip shop swears hes elvis
- Jamie Harvey - Superstar DJ
- Famous locals: the bands MAUPA and INDRA
- Hehe, 'Jacko' was pretty funny. He used to dance across the bus only lane outside mcd's. There's 'Hobo Dave' that wanders round with his bag full of LYNX (cheap lager). There's loads.. you can't go anywhere without seeing someone, er... interesting.
- lucozade man - haven't seen him around tho for a while
- OCCASIONAL BAND IN THE TOWN
- "Micheal Jackson" can now be found in utopia in Blackburn on a wed night. They even get him up on stage!!
- Street entertainment usually consists of a smelly drunken bloke arguing with himself. The residents of the park bench next to the bus station seem to take it in turns.
- There used to be a person who thought he was Michael Jackson
- DANCING BILLY WAS TOP
- Remeber the legendary 'Dancing Billy'?
- Plenty of CiderPunks
- some hairy old homeless guy nick named jesus because of his beard and moustache
- Most singing on the street, is after last orders. Most entertaining is Church Street/Blackburn Road area.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Megan, Stewart Hartley, Jane hogg, Sophie, PAUL TOWNSEND, Kisser, marc, KARA, RMC, Benny Boy, elizabeth doherty, amy fenton, zoe, generic, vinny, jsy, D, amanda, Mark, liz, mark finch, Dave Hornby, Anthony Beaumont, matt gfc1893, JENNIFER HUNT, lee arnfield, nadine, Jeff, Ian Duxbury, Keith Tunnicliffe, SpaceBwoy, steve, danny jones, stempy, adam, Kate, marcos, Lauren, allan stempy, AccyLad, helen ash, Vincent Giordano, heath groves, jef, Nobby Stupid, michael churm, KEN MARLAND, Harry Parker, Col
Last updated: 2011-01-26
More stuff about Accrington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Accrington Knowhere Board