Pubs in Accrington, Lancashire*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Accrington.
- Churchills nightclub
- The Calder, best in Lancashire,,Good food , Good beer and wine...
- the calder great food load of pubs close together
- regency is good for a liquid lunch, the bridge is a cheep, lively place to go but dont work there, i did its boaring! but the town center is genuinaly ok but not churchills thats a bit chav (£10 all u can drink though.)
- Loads you got to try B`ZAR!!!
- Platt's social club is top!
- adphly, hope and achoner
- Cross Guns in Church, Hope and Anchor, Peel Park, oh there's loads, and they're all pretty close together.
- BEST PUBS TO VISIT B4 GOIN OPIUM AV TO BE BAILEYS, BZAR, SHAKERS, BRIDGE, BEES KNEES AND THEN VOODOO AND FINALLY OPIUM WHERE U CAN DANCE THE NITE AWAY GETTIN LAUGHED AT BY ALL THE BITCHY STAFF (JUST KIDDIN)
- This little guide to the Bridge is for the woman i love one Caroline Nicol..... Bridge i would say has some of the quickest barstaff in town and here's my guide to them.
The Guv Dave Archer , top boss.
Pete prob the best lookin barman in town and can pull without trying...if he wanted to that is.
Ste prob the gingerest barman in town!
Karen...loudest in town.
Bored now can't be bothered. Bottom line Bridge is a mainsaty of an Accrington night out but all bars and clubs must work together to make Accy a decent night out once more, especially a Sunday night.
- Having lived in Accrington for 18 years before escaping I can safely say I'd rather drink my own wee than venture into any of these holes.
- WARNERS IS A NICE SETUP AND ALL BUT LACKS THE VIBE AT NIGHT TIME, IS MORE OF A OLD MANS PUB IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN,REGANCY IS CURRENTLY BEING REFURBISHED, LOOKS GOOD,DUKE OF WELLINGTON, BAY HORSE,ADELPHI,SWAN,BLACK HORSE,SHAKERS,BRIDGE,BEES KNEES, KING GEORGE ALL YOUR STANDARD PUBS BUT ALL GET REALLY BUSY WHEN THE WEEEKEND COMES ROUND,ESSPECIALLY THE BRIDGE ON CHURCH STREET.BAILEYS IS MORE OF A CLUB NOWADAYS AND THE BEST BAR IN TOWN.
- Could anyone give me information on the pub `Castle`. I am interested in taking over the lease of the pub. But would like to find out what kind of clientele it has etc. If anyone couod give me information I would be really greatful.
- Warners, Bees Knees, Regency, The Swan, Muldoons - isn't it remarkable that a town like Accrington, not known for Irish population, now has TWO Irish pubs?
- Warners, the Bridge are the best one to go to at the weekend. Theres a good Irish pub on Manchester rd too.
- PANAMAS BAR GOOD TUNES LATE LICENSE.AVOID CLOUD 9 AT ALL COSTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BEATEN UP BY GYPSIES(A REGULAR OCCURENCE)SUNDAY NIGHT IS THE BEST NIGHT OF THE WEEK.BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAYS ARE CHOKKA-FULL OF LIGHTWEIGHTS WHO DON`T USUALLY GO OUT ON A SUNDAY AS THEY CAN`T GET UP FOR WORK ON MONDAY.THE BRIDGE PUB IS OK TOO.LA-DE-DARS IS FULL OF TEENAGERS.
- The DUKE!
- 10ish in town centre
- All pubs in the town centre are frequented by a young crowd. Warners, Churchills, the old Bees Knees, Regency. Fridays and Sundays most popular.
- I've been away so long but I'd like someone who clicks on this to fill in something here
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Megan, Stewart Hartley, Jane hogg, Sophie, PAUL TOWNSEND, Kisser, marc, KARA, RMC, Benny Boy, elizabeth doherty, amy fenton, zoe, generic, vinny, jsy, D, amanda, Mark, liz, mark finch, Dave Hornby, Anthony Beaumont, matt gfc1893, JENNIFER HUNT, lee arnfield, nadine, Jeff, Ian Duxbury, Keith Tunnicliffe, SpaceBwoy, steve, danny jones, stempy, adam, Kate, marcos, Lauren, allan stempy, AccyLad, helen ash, Vincent Giordano, heath groves, jef, Nobby Stupid, michael churm, KEN MARLAND, Harry Parker, Col
Last updated: 2013-04-17
More stuff about Accrington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Accrington Knowhere Board