Record Shops in Accrington, Lancashire*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Accrington.
- CUSTARD CUBE MUSIC HAS MOVED to 28 Blackburn Road, Accrington, with lots more room for all the stock: all the vinyl as well as cassette tapes, 1000s more CDs and now DVDs too. Now the only record shop in Accrington!
- 'our price' closed but theres a greet place in blackburn next to the bus station. i think its still open?
- Djs-Only Dance Music Specialist - is located @ 29 Peel St - Across from Madhouse Shoes & Lloyds TSB . Specialising in Vinyl , Cd & Dj equipment . Wigan Pier , Maximes & Clubland cd's all available . Scouse / Bouncy , Funky , Hardcore , Old Skool , Trance & much more in stock . Owned by North West Dj Stempy . Website no online >>> www.djs-only.co.uk
- DJ's Only in accrington now has new and improved premesis at 5 Peel Street nr the bus station.
- NO MUSIC SHOPS in Accrington now. Even Our Price has closed down.
- if you would like some alternitve music i can only say go custard cube in the indoor market the 2nd stall in on the side that sy resturand is. you will beable to reconise it by all the goth stuff on the outside but don't be mislead it's not goth music that he sells also if he don't have what you are after just ask cause hes got a great selection of vinel
- the best place to find any genre of music is Custard cube in the market hall. Jim has about every tune you can think of, you can browse away and have a good natter at the same time
- There's Custard Cube, which is in the Market Hall. It sells everything from metal to dance and all the stuff in between. They also sell really really really vintage Records and perhaps, if i remember rightly, clothes and band hoodies.
- Opened Monday 29th March 2004
Djs-Only.Dance music specialist.Vinyl/equip/accessories etc.
Wigan Pier/Maximes/Monroes c.d.'s & tapes.
Various dance styles...Scouse House/Trance/Vocal Trance/Old Skool/Italian
Usual ''Clubland'' style commercial and non-commercial.
Music for the People. www.djs-only.co.uk
12 The Arcade
Off Church/Warner st
Accrington Lancs bb5 1hn
- mary's music up on abbey street
- THE ONLY GOOD MUSIC SHOP IN ACCRINGTON I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT WOULD BE OURPRICE BUT ALSO CRYER.
- There used to be a place called 'Mary's Music' - I'm not sure if it is still there. Apart from that there really isn't anywhere to go. Sorry!
- The best shop used to be Disc and Tape, but sadly its gone the way of most of Accringtons shops, closed. HMV still worth a look, and a look at the girls too.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Megan, Stewart Hartley, Jane hogg, Sophie, PAUL TOWNSEND, Kisser, marc, KARA, RMC, Benny Boy, elizabeth doherty, amy fenton, zoe, generic, vinny, jsy, D, amanda, Mark, liz, mark finch, Dave Hornby, Anthony Beaumont, matt gfc1893, JENNIFER HUNT, lee arnfield, nadine, Jeff, Ian Duxbury, Keith Tunnicliffe, SpaceBwoy, steve, danny jones, stempy, adam, Kate, marcos, Lauren, allan stempy, AccyLad, helen ash, Vincent Giordano, heath groves, jef, Nobby Stupid, michael churm, KEN MARLAND, Harry Parker, Col
Last updated: 2010-03-17
More stuff about Accrington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Accrington Knowhere Board