Demolish It Now Building in Acton, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Acton.
Demolish It Now Building
- The police station. Why are all West London police stations so peculiarly horrible? (see also Chiswick & Ealing)
- Any concrete 1960's stuff. Particularly the grim multi-storey on the high street that houses 'Zone 6'.
- The Police Station - no honest, it's concrete eyesore.
- the 2 tower blocks and most of the high street, esp the 99p shops.
- The old town hall; the public library.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Simon, Paul Forrest, Liz Nicoll, generic, Chris, H de Vroome, Miranda Jollie, Tony, Becky Mills
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Acton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Acton Knowhere Board