The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Acton.
The Worst Things
- "Acton Vale" should be renamed "Action Veil" for it's Uber-Islamic Tolerance.
- "little Somalia" no need to say any more.
- Acton is full of take away shops. Drunks and druggies and people screwing the social for free hand outs. Acton has a very high population of refugees and immigrants. If you want to learn a new language then just sit on a bench in the Oaks shopping centre. Acton is a sh*t hole.
- Traditional old pubs being turned into identikit aussie bars. A lot of winos and tramps about.
- Drunk Antipodeans
- Just don't drink/shop/eat here and there aren't that many
- Divey pubs & clubs - crappy supermarkets. No decent record or bookshops. Local people don't use Acton facilities as they have Chiswick / Bush / Ealing on the doorstep.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Simon, Paul Forrest, Liz Nicoll, generic, Chris, H de Vroome, Miranda Jollie, Tony, Becky Mills
Last updated: 2016-12-09
More stuff about Acton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Acton Knowhere Board