Buskers, Street Entertainers in Addlestone, Surrey*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Addlestone.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Old people on their little scooter things are about as amusing as it gets.
- theres none.
- The Monster Raving Loonie Party candidate has been campaigning outside Tesco's for quite some time about something totally obscure, wearing a bizarre set of what looks like yellow and black pyjamas with lots of badges and flashing blue light on his head.
If you're lucky you might meet entertaining local resident Andy Snook who regularly greets strangers with a smile and one of his endearing comments, just ask him about Cillit Bang!
- Jean a crazy smelly old woman. Watch out
- Well, there is always prostitutes corner in Woking near the station.
- I go out and fall over sometimes, does that count?
- There used to be an old guy, who always hit our back wheels with his walkiing stick, because we were riding on the High St pavement. He was always good Entertainment. Or kicking a ball against the old peoples home in Orchard Way, was a always a good way to find a st entertainer. Im sorry now for all the harresment i enflicted!
- The only "street entertainment" is when some elderly resident slips on the pavement in the ice..
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Brian, Dave Kent, paul carvill, Brendan Gibbons, EMMA, ryan, J Philipson, Gavin Hamer, June, Duke of Nothing, GRAHAM, MATT"DA"KAV, Mark Crotty, Sarah N, swilliams, Richard, Annie Wade, John Snee, DAVE DAVIS, leigh mcdaid, calum, generic, Lee Chambers, JLWS, bill, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Addlestone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Addlestone Knowhere Board