The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Aldwych, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Aldwych.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- John Landis directed a scene from The American Werewolf in London in the disused Aldwych station.
- Loads of films have been shot in Aldwych station including the upcoming Bond one.
- 'Fire-starter' was filmed in the disused tunnel. Apparently the tunnel floors are still covered in red glitter!
- Deathline was filmed here starring Donald Pleasance and Take It Or Leave It the film of the career of pop band Madness
- Patriot Games was filmed here
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: generic, SANJA PATEL
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Aldwych
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Aldwych Knowhere Board
If you are unhappy with any of the content on this page, turn on the flags.
Mail our automatic mailback service at email@example.com for helpful information and further details of how to contact Knowhere. Thanks.
Read more about Knowhere.