Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Altrincham, Greater Manchester*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Altrincham.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- i nearly ran roy keane over once!!
- saw Roy Keane from Manchester United once and another Utd player, Ole gunner Solskjar(however you spell it) lived up near John leigh park at a time.
- Ian Brown of the Stone Roses - he is nice and close to the airport so he doesnt have far to go when he feels like threatening aircrew again
- People like Fred Talbot off Granada tonite live here. Kevin off coronation street. dunno.
- some ex-oasis members live in the local area i believe.... and simply red's ex-manager lives at the end of my road. apart from footballers, that's about as good as it gets! corrie & hollyoaks cast members are occaisionally seen out for a drink...
- The actress Angela Cartwright was born in Altrincham and lived there until she was seven and moved with her parents to the USA. She is perhaps best known in the UK for her childhood roles as Marta in 'The Sound of Music' and Penny Robinson in 'Lost in Space'.
- Market Dave
- Quite a few I'd image. A fair few Manchester United player live and can be seen around the streets of altrincham. Various granada tv people (local news, corrie...etc). Quite a few people that need to be in manchester for television live around the altrincham, bowdon, hale area.
- Bryan Robson, Fred Talbot, Bob Greaves, Gordon Burns (Krypton Factor), Fabien Barthez, Linda Evangalista, Ryan Giggs, Betty Eagleton (emmerdale farm). Altricham is commuter belt so home to many rich people including most of Man Utd and Coronation Street
- Fred Talbot and most of Man U and Coronation Street.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Nicholas Jones, MR COLES, mr dean, Gill Bate, Roger Black, g, simon foster, FRED, Jack Smith, Mike, Pat Mears, jon, Anton McCoy, Jack, Sally, terry, generic, Pat Cooper, D DAVIES, Mike Hossain, markus bentley, jonny johnson, Stefan, tony, avril, www.altrinchamlife.co.uk, lucy, Francesca, Keith Roberts, Sarah, jason budden, Laura, max , James McGee, zeb conor, gazza, kev, Mary Mills, Anthony Fegan, michelle, Nick Kuhn, Andy Mealor, harry, Weazel
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Altrincham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Altrincham Knowhere Board