Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Ammanford.
- sort your head out, do u realise how many people are disgusted with this, i bet the person started this is a junkie oh and a dog
- The flat with the american flag in the window is a bit of a dive but its always good for a party especially if your a girl like me that loves it (if you know what I mean!) I always go there, them boys know how to party x x x mwah x x x
- Read with interest! I see Ammanford hasn't changed at all. Same old happenings in Betws park and the Old Cross. I'm lucky, I got out, 36 YEARS AGO!!!!!! Time for change me thinks
- river way , what a nice place
- Hi if u wana become a good inliner u gota skate somerfield rails in ammanford theres lower rails and higher rails liam thomas
- if your lookin for a good time go too the libary and pick out a nice porn mag
- meeting held at stones tonight for all witches and arsonists suicidal ppl required for sacrifice (should have no trouble there tis ammanford) fires to be lit at surrounding premises as they shouldnt have had planning permission anyhow.....meibion glyndwr are welcome as their all probably saes
- if your looking for somewhere unsavoury free booze free drugs and free sex take along your own babysitter and dial 07970040981
- THE OLD CROSS a place to hang out if your a heavy drug user(injection only) or alcaholic and likes extremely rude landlords. visit the JOHN
- betws park where all the kids get pissed off their tits & stoned without gettin caught by da cops
- tycoch is crap and full of under agers who cant get served anywere else apart from house partys believe me i know
- hi do you wreacon xxxx should have a cick in we know who he is !
- AMMANFORD IS TIDY
- THE PEOPL AT SOTHERN FY ARNT BUMZ. SO WHO EVER ROTE THIS IS A COMPLETE SAD BASTERD SO GO AND GT A LIFE OR EVEN COME DOWN SOTHERN FY AND SPEAK TO US YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The pseudo bus shelter in/on Quay Street has long gone "thank God"
- bus station outside leos is where the headers hang out!
- The local youth club Streets and even thats turning into a dump
- the rec is allways a good junkie hotspot
- well you cant sit in the bus shelter outside the post office...
- the bus shelter outside the post office
but now you cant because its gone
- I totally agree that Ammanford's girl teenagers are well hard. Who do they think they are, going round in tracksuits and 5 sovereign rings on 1 finger. Two words come to mind. Vicky. Pollard. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
- THE BENCH AT THE END OF ARTHUR STREET WAS A GOOD PLACE TO AVE A LAUGH UNTIL SOME ARSEHOLE CALLED TISH (MICHAEL) BUSTED IT UP
- Cats whiskers- young losers on the dole, betws flower park- drunks and bums
- Glanamman bus stop, for all the youths of the valley who like sittin down in the cold all year round waving at passers by, wishing they could get into the pubs!!! One day !
- The area opposite Southern Friend Chicken is easily the most popular place in Ammanford - You can always count on meeting dozens of people.. All waiting for the next bus out of Ammanford
- Betws flower park or the rugby stand in ammaford rugby club theres usually a lot of ppl injecting heroin and smoking loads of pot u will find a bit of alcohol ere not that much just loads of eazy girls
- The park next to tan y gelli in Garnant. At least that's where my bird seems to get off with everybody. B*****
- The bench at the end of Arthur Street. 'Till the yoof destroyed it.
- I have fond memories of Betws park!
- all the kids who hang out in the bus stop on quay street are only 12, the older kids are already IN the pubs and clubs
- I like the arcade. Its range of high quality outlets and low low prices make it an excellent hook up point, where you can let it all hang out. And some people do.
- Well , it's obviously outside the Post Office which is intimidating
(sorry if the townies don't understand that word)
- Betws mountain is also a well frequented area by many young consenting adults who luckily have cars.Many side roads and secluded areas including a place known as the "Baron", or so i've been told, are the "hot" spots.
Along with this there is also the Black mountain which I feel is largely a Brynamman crowd thing.
- If you're 19, on the dole, and basically got nothing going for you - you wait outside Amman Valley Comp for your naive girlfriend from Year 11 to offer you her neck for additional love bites.
- Well, I suppose it would have to be the bus shelter thingy on Quay Street. But generally only bums hang around there unless it's lunch time
- In the bus station outside Pioneer.
In the bus shelter in Quay Street.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: alex davis, megz, Stefan Jones, b price, Lowri Rhys, big balls barry, jim, oz davies, SADAM H, SCOTT WESTRON, Beth-, lowri, kelley, Dick, mered, RIK (BRYN) CARTWRIGHT, Seren Fach, Daniel, liam thomas, phileas fog, sas, Justin Trent, Alice, Clare, dave, jeth, titch, A N Other, jethro, marcus, Gareth Jones, JOHN, adam, rob thompson, God, isdneil, PHIL, Joanne, tinks, roguetrooper, heidy thomas, William Roberts, Stephen, terina rymer, birdie & mousey, Dai Rees, dexter, helen, Rebecca, j, roger, kirk mills, Bill Jeffrey, emma, aiden, barry, Mr Bart, generic, Ffiz, James Evans, Phillip Morris, Mario, tam, Richie, mathew rees, andrew ingarfield, Dea Le Bargy, annonimus, ash, nell, dex, SARAH, wendi, Robert (the) Bruce, colin, Steve, TerranceDonovan, Cathy Radcliffe
Last updated: 2010-07-23
More stuff about Ammanford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ammanford Knowhere Board