Hookup Spots in Ampthill, Bedfordshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Ampthill.
- It can be quite intimidating to be in Ampthill on a Friday night so I've not been for years since I last took my best friend. We've had some unenjoyable experiences with the groups that hang out, I feel they think they can get away with anything and they have no respect for anyone. Perhaps things have improved.
- the heath, and the field just beyond. don't go there tho cos i want to be alone.
- The two most popular places are the park and the ZigZags (a small area of grass in the middle of town with a zigzag path running through it, the path being the only feature)
- That bench outside the council office car park, just watching the cars negotiate the mini roundabout !!
- Rose Walk next to the road is the most common spot, depending on time visited, you may see any combination of these:
1. A group of middle class 14-16 year old kids with bottles of Fosters
2. Townie types in their knackered novas pulling wheelspins to look cool
3. Groups of 16-17 year old townies, usually mingers, and the blokes all have mopeds. Many of this group are from Maulden and Flitwick. Why dont they get a life and piss off
- Drummers' Drop In - an after school club for 8 to 16 year olds to hang out, listen to music, chat to others about music and learn some rhythm. Contact Stix School of Rhythm Kings Arms Yard 01525 840147 for further information
- Apparently Ampthill Tidy Tip is the place to be!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Stix School of Rhythm, Jim, Dan, Karen, trevor hutton, Kirsty Queenan, Caroline, me, Stix School, Rob Press, T.Heathorn, generic, Andrew Gregory, amy, Matthew McIntyre
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ampthill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ampthill Knowhere Board