Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation in Appletreewick, North Yorkshire*
Places to stay when you're in town
You can tell us more about Appletreewick.
Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- The cave behind the New Inn or the bench outside the church.
- The cave behind the New Inn.
- The nursing home at Threshfield where u can sit in the dayroom and listen to Christmas Carols on a tape that plays again and again on a loop.
Granny Farming is one of the biggest industries of the Yorkshire Dales.
- In the mid-nineties Lassiecroft was turned into 3 flats to provide accommodation for social services.
- White city the caravan site at Low Hall. At the truck stop in New Inn carpark.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Harry A Weatherhead, CHEFY, Rob Aynesworth, Erik, H, h, Matt, stuart procter, Chris Stables, harry
Last updated: 2010-02-15
More stuff about Appletreewick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Appletreewick Knowhere Board