The Best Things in Appletreewick, North Yorkshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Appletreewick.
The Best Things
- The sky
- Lasiecroft is for sale for 500K, but has a strange layout of rooms if you can call them rooms.
- There are 2 good over-taking spots to get passed the tourists- 1 being the village street down-hill and the other coming from Burnsall is the New Inn by the phone box.
There is a taxi rank by the New Inn.
- The smell of cow dung.
- The business park at High Hall Farm.
Our drystone wall crash barriers.
- The car wash at Hall Wells.
- We have a bradstone version of "Brookside Close" at Badger Gate Threshfiled which is know as the suburb of Bradford.
- The old mineral railway from the top of Troller's Gill to Appletreewick Pasture, but be careful of Virgin Trains operating 3-car "Voyager" services down it.
- MEETING THE JACKSONS
BOGEY RACING(GO KART)
- The sky after dark when all the stars can be seen away from the light pollution of Lancaster, Nelson, Colne, Leeds, Bradford and Addingham By-pass!
- The community spirit.
Views of Burnsall fell and Simon's Seat.
- Deep snow
- Views, Views and more views.
A lovely place to spend your childhood, I have that lucky experience.
It has heather clad moors, rich green fields, and miles of drystone walls.
The River Wharfe flows past- deep plunge pools on a hot sumers day.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Harry A Weatherhead, CHEFY, Rob Aynesworth, Erik, H, h, Matt, stuart procter, Chris Stables, harry
Last updated: 2010-03-21
More stuff about Appletreewick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Appletreewick Knowhere Board