Demolish It Now Building in Archway, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Archway.
Demolish It Now Building
- Archwar tower, area below it
- The Tower. Please?
- Just the tube station and everything around it for about 1/2 a mile.
- they've got to do something about that shopping area at the back of the station that seems only to be used as a large open-aired urinal.
- ditto, Archway Tower. Does it now appear empty because its houses spooks? Maybe there's a secret subterranean tunnel into the building.
- The whole corner that Archway tube station is on. If they flatten that, I can guarantee the local prices will shoot up.
- Archway Tower - a blight on the manor!
- Spoilt for choice
- Lets be honest - most of it is an extreme eyesore and it and its residents certainly aint up to much cop either (gods been busy with his ugly stick round here - still the hospital is nearby and plenty of el cheapo pubs to numb the pain in)
- Archway Tower not only looks grim but holds nasty memories for anyone who ever had to spend hours in there to ask for a crisis loan or suchlike. Enough to make you go jump off suicide bridge (on Archway Road).
- Big blue ugly 70's building surrounding Archway tower....oh yeh and the shopping mall underneath.
- Archway Tower and surrounding precinct! Arrghhh!
- THE BLACK TOWER
- Archway Tower - whats it for?
- Archway tower
- The Co-op (see Games Shop section). There is also the worlds ugliest church on St Johns Road.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Moerida Belton, jared, mrzouk, Paul Danvers, cag, Tom, j, Rupert Sliwa, Samuel Atack, S Haldon, paul lumsden, Kate, Peach, Jonty, rob coakley, Paul Devonshire, Paul Chapman, Tom Stafford, Chz, Jason, jenny fraser, Andy B, generic, mat
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Archway
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Archway Knowhere Board