Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Archway.
- In front of the entrance to the tube station
- Junction Road outside tube entrance.
- Archway Tunnel. Before they filled it with cement. Only if you dont mind birds that smell like Super Tennents.
- my doorstep;a very recently discovered idyll for the lively and youthful debating society with daily topics of military hardware,herbal remedies and local culinary delights.Evenings are particularly busy,and tend to attract a vibrant and lively crowd where all enjoy the scenic surroundings;bring a bottle as it is local custom to through it against the wall on leaving and failure to do so may offend the regulars!
- The small square next to the Tube is very popular with the young 'uns. There is also a bench further down Junction road frequented by those who are old enough to be in pubs but have been thrown out of all of them.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Moerida Belton, jared, mrzouk, Paul Danvers, cag, Tom, j, Rupert Sliwa, Samuel Atack, S Haldon, paul lumsden, Kate, Peach, Jonty, rob coakley, Paul Devonshire, Paul Chapman, Tom Stafford, Chz, Jason, jenny fraser, Andy B, generic, mat
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Archway
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Archway Knowhere Board