Sports Clubs and Facilities in Archway, Greater London*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Archway.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Braziian Zouk Dance Classes in Archway
- Swimming pool with great gym. The changing rooms have a habit of having no running water, but it's cheap. Pool is full of childrens urine and pool changing rooms have optional extra of some form of fungal foot disorder if you go bare feet
- Archway Jiu-Jitsu Club will hold its inaugural session on Monday 6th September 2004
Based in North London, Archway Jiu-Jitsu club is a martial arts club that teaches real-life self defence in a safe, friendly environment. At Archway Jiu-Jitsu club, you will be taught practical techniques for defending against armed and unarmed attackers without relying on strength or weight advantage. By learning Jiu-Jitsu, you will also improve fitness and stamina and gain increased confidence.
Sessions are Monday nights 8pm-10pm from 6th September 2004. Venue is: Downstairs gym, Furnival building, Archway Campus, 2-10 Highgate Hill. Sessions normally cost £4 but your first session is free.
for more information go to www.archwayjitsu.com
- there is a brand new decent gym at the swimming pool at the back of archway station but the best place for sports is the sobell (15 min walk from the station) centre where the is rock climbing, 5 a side, karate , judo, ice rink, trampolining, etc, etc. Loads to keep you active and reasonably priced.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Moerida Belton, jared, mrzouk, Paul Danvers, cag, Tom, j, Rupert Sliwa, Samuel Atack, S Haldon, paul lumsden, Kate, Peach, Jonty, rob coakley, Paul Devonshire, Paul Chapman, Tom Stafford, Chz, Jason, jenny fraser, Andy B, generic, mat
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Archway
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Archway Knowhere Board