Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Ashbourne, Derbyshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Ashbourne.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Pachacuti has been refurbished and has a wonderful range of ladies clothing, alpaca knitwear, embroidered childrenswear, men's shirts, hats and accessories. It is the only place in the Midlands to find a huge range of genuine panama hats - and all fair trade. Pachacuti is a member of IFAT, the International Fair Trade Organisation. Purchase of their products not only puts extra money into the hands of the producers but also benefits numerous community development projects.
- Equatorial stocks sheer ethnic chic clothes and accessories,with a strong Latin American theme.
Pachachuti is quite expensive but has some wonderful natural fabrics.
- Equatorial - a fair trade heaven - real ethnic chic.Funky ethnic bags and unusual latin American clothes.
Pachachuti - An upmarket fair trade shop, specialising in Panamas, but also stocking elegantly ethnic clothes and hippy-chic jewellery.Exisquite!
- Several rather upmarket shops. Equatorial on the other hand offers reasonably priced fair trade clothes.
- all v expensive and for women
- There are lots if your an OAP.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kate Saunders, VRTUOG HOSGGROGSKI, clem, Ben Turner, james, tom, c. himp, AA SYSTEMS, ben, Chris Mitchell, caz, Al, Anna Gibson, jonathan lewis, matt, Lynsey bird, Wozza, generic, Henrietta, J Matharoo, fred humpalot, stacey
Last updated: 2008-06-21
More stuff about Ashbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashbourne Knowhere Board