The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Ashbourne.
- for a small town theres shit loads off pubs thats why ashbourne is simply the best place to be we all love gud ode ashbun
- The Rose and Crown, Mayfield, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
This is a lovely pub, really friendly with fantastic food. As good as Callow Hall and Bramhalls, without the stuffy atmosphere or the overinflated prices. Definitely worth a visit.
- The ketch, Kniveton, Ashbourne Derbyshire DE6 1JF. Tel 01335 342341.
Lynset and jean offer a warm frindly atmosphere accompanied by good home cooked food wines and ales. Situated on the outskirts of ashbourne close to Carsington water, Alton towers and many country walks and cycle trails. We also accomodate tents and caravans on the land adjecent to the inn. a traditional public house with beautiful surroundings.
- CAREY`S recently decked out beer garden is excelent!!!!!!!
- the green man s famous and does good food
- welly is good or green man or gorge an dragon. but all pubs in ash you'll get served at
- lot`s of pubs at least 12 within minutes of each other
- The Green Man and Black's Head Royal Hotel (yes, honestly) has the best pub sign in the world. It goes over the street, and is different on each side.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kate Saunders, VRTUOG HOSGGROGSKI, clem, Ben Turner, james, tom, c. himp, AA SYSTEMS, ben, Chris Mitchell, caz, Al, Anna Gibson, jonathan lewis, matt, Lynsey bird, Wozza, generic, Henrietta, J Matharoo, fred humpalot, stacey
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ashbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ashbourne Knowhere Board