Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Atherstone, Warwickshire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Atherstone.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- The Worx, Atherstone £3.00 b4 11.00 on both nights and £4.00 after. Capacity of 500 and good night out and beer only £2.00. A good cheap night out, loads of dance, r & b, drum and bass, party tunes, reggae and anything that will fill the dance full.
- The new club the worx is open, cheese club fri and sat 11-2:30
- The Blue Dog hosts Spiritualized, Sweet and Metro every Fri and Sat, Dj's Include Stu Wood, Matt Walkabout, Steve Orton, Eskre and many others. Playin Drum & Bass, Funky & hard house.
Also The works nightclub playing chart tunes.
- atherstone is famous for it's tendancy to live in the past. it's one and only nightclub( holds about 200 people max) has a music policy of radio one, circa 1987. i recently went there and was confused as to why NOBODY was dancing to dance music. i was to understand when the dance floor was instantly packed by the dj playing whams "bad boys" true story.
- Atherstone has a club at long last, even though I've not been in it yet I've heard its a bit naff. You have to pay over a fiver to get in and when there are 20 pubs in the town why bother?!
- Would be nice wouldn't it! No real clubs in this town, have to get your asses to Birmingham/Coventry/Leicester or Nottingham for serious clubbing.
Dance around your handbag clubs can be found in nearby Nuneaton and Tamworth if you're just looking for a shag and somewhere to neck a few E's.
There is a club called Pasha in Coalville which has some good DJ's at the moment.
- One.....Berties, now closed for some reason.
- None in Atherstone
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jonny Boy, angie southwick, d, Nev, gunnerjohn, Ryan Gough, Peter Archer, VGTR, Ken, Matt, Kelly G, Mick Thomas, Julie Douglas, Karl, Stuart Wood, ALAN AND CHELLE, generic, Chris Horton, joanna, leigh bartlam, Steve Clark, DAD, jacki ward, jack dennis, mike godden, Krissi, MR MONKEY, Lin Ashford, Lesley Wood, rich, jamie payne, mick lowe, Karl Langley, tom lawrence, DERRICK DOODLE, Tony, Madhatter
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Atherstone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Atherstone Knowhere Board