Sports Clubs and Facilities in Atherstone, Warwickshire*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Atherstone.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Community Swimming Pool
- Atherstone Town FC - The Adders reformed from the ashes of Atherstone United to contest the 2004-2005 season - champions of Midland Combination 1st Division in debut season, then Champions of Midland Combination Premier Division in 2005-2006 as part of a league and cups treble. Promoted to Midland Alliance (Step 5 of the non-league pyramid) for 2006-2007 season. Home games at Sheepy Road on Saturdays and midweek generally Tuesday evenings.
- Athertstone Town Football Club. Probably the best football club within a 20 mile radius of the town, run by local people for the local people. Its looking like back to back league titles this year.
- Rapidly improving adders, atherstone rugby, swimming sports centre, gyms
- memorial hall
- *****STOP PRESS***** FANCY A GAME OF RUGBY? COME DOWN TO TRAIN ON THURSDAYS 730. OPPOSITE 3M ON RATCLIFFE ROAD.
- Visit Atherstone Rugby Club's new website on http://atherstonerfc.mysite.freeserve.com/
- The town boasts an impressive cricket set up with two Saturday teams playing in Warwickshire Cricket League Division One, a Thursday side, Sunday Team and numerous junior sides. They have also begun to host various County matches. For further information visit www.atcc.co.uk
- The 'Adders' are the local football team however they don'treally get the support from the townsfolk that they need and as a result are struggling to stay in the Dr Martins Western Div. If you want to see some Premiership style football go to Grendon Rec on a Sunday morning and watch the mind boggling skills of Grendon Working Mens Club FC as they scale the dizzy heights of the Federation Pale Ale Division 2 in the Tamworth Sunday League!!!!
- Interested in Hockey? Come and join the Adders. Men, women, kids, families. Everyone welcome. We have several sides in Leagues, a touring side, vets side, Mixed side..... any excuse to get a folk together for a bit of sport and a drink! For more info go to our website: www.addershockey.com or send an email to email@example.com
- Atherstone Rugby Club, situated on Ratcliffe Road opposite 3Ms. Shares same Sports Club facilities as Atherstone Cricket Club. New Rugby Players are always welcome.
- Atherstone United!! watched by two men and a dog yet still want the council to provide a ground capable of seating 6000 - what a load of *********
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jonny Boy, angie southwick, d, Nev, gunnerjohn, Ryan Gough, Peter Archer, VGTR, Ken, Matt, Kelly G, Mick Thomas, Julie Douglas, Karl, Stuart Wood, ALAN AND CHELLE, generic, Chris Horton, joanna, leigh bartlam, Steve Clark, DAD, jacki ward, jack dennis, mike godden, Krissi, MR MONKEY, Lin Ashford, Lesley Wood, rich, jamie payne, mick lowe, Karl Langley, tom lawrence, DERRICK DOODLE, Tony, Madhatter
Last updated: 2008-01-01
More stuff about Atherstone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Atherstone Knowhere Board