Cheap Food in Attleborough, Norfolk*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Attleborough.
- Sausage Sandwich at the Norfolk Kitchen on Queens Square.
- Can't beat the Mulberry tree for some (expensive) posh grub
- The Mulberry Tree is wonderful - beautiful food. lovely decor and great service.
- Fat people of attleborough have 2 kebab shops, 3 chipies, 2 chinkies and 2 indians.
- Terry's Fish And Chips, Best Chippy in yhe country
- Try the Shapla Indian restaurant in QUEENS SQUARE for a great meal, in a very intimate setting and great food.Also toms Fish bar, they do good sized portions.
- The indian restaurant,the Shapla in Queens square, is a lovely place to eat a good indian meal in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere.
Also Toms Fish Bar does excellent fish 'n' chips, with decent sized portions.
- The Naima is the best indian for miles!
- The best thing is, the bakers opposite the Griffin is open at 2am So you can purchase cake whilst drunk. GREAT !!!!!!!!
- The kebab house in exchange street is a great place it has all the kebabs you would ever want.They also sell pizza there and garlic bread and other stuff.
The Sea star fish bar in London road is great aswell it also sells kebabs but it sells good fish and chips.It also does pies,southern fried chicken,burgers and spicy potatoes.
- It's pretty cool, in it.2 indian 2 chinese 1000 kebab shops.
- Well thers the Griffin which is actually a pub but does do some great food. A little out of town is The Stag. The Norfolk kitchen diner is the best place for a good greasy fry up.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Miss_Understood, matt hector, stuart staples, BILL, shit, simon, Jase, Ria, Will, kate allen, Angua, Paul, CHRIS, TuesdaysGone, mark boardman, Horse, Sue, tinkerbell, James, Jason Brook, Will McCloy, nobby, generic, Carl Baker, sarah, alex, tempy, Haunted Weekend
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Attleborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Attleborough Knowhere Board