Demolish It Now Building in Attleborough, Norfolk*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Attleborough.
Demolish It Now Building
- Sarahs house
- Banham poultry factory. I had to work there 1 summer whilst doin my A-levels and you don't want to be there! It smells really bad as well, for miles, especially when the weather is hot and i mean a really bad smell. They were also investigated for water pollution but i think that was sorted out a year or so ago.
- The chicken factory, on a hot day there is no escaping its foulness. Maybe some of the workers should be left in there too.
- The snooker centre - It's always full of sad individuals and teenage mothers on the pull - ugh!!
- The whole of the Robertsfield estate - it's like a rabbit warren!!
- Lidl supermarket
- Attlborough high school
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Miss_Understood, matt hector, stuart staples, BILL, shit, simon, Jase, Ria, Will, kate allen, Angua, Paul, CHRIS, TuesdaysGone, mark boardman, Horse, Sue, tinkerbell, James, Jason Brook, Will McCloy, nobby, generic, Carl Baker, sarah, alex, tempy, Haunted Weekend
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Attleborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Attleborough Knowhere Board