Hookup Spots in Attleborough, Norfolk*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Attleborough.
- Loads of sad townie boy racers love to rev up their clapped out old bangers it budgens for some reason, so u could try there.
- gotta be gaymers
- In my day it was the bus stop. dreaming of getting out? who knows, it has to be said this place is a hole. No. That's an insult to holes in the ground everywhere.
- In the good old days it was Kenny's Inn, A really great cafe
- Well, if you go down what used to be called the Dell - an old park behind the graveyard your sure to get laid - or Queens Square. cool
- Attleborough doesn't really have a main hook-up spot. People around my age (14)tend to spend most of their time at the snooker club (not an actual CLUB honest!)where we play pool, cards and obviously snooker. Younger people tend to spend their time at the parks (not much fun in the middle of winter I can tell you!!!) There isn't really anywhere for us to go or anything for us to do to be honest.
- Well i cant remember one as i used to live there it was only a little village i suppose the hook-up spot is the shops or the motorway.
- if i can remember rightly there is no hook-up spot its a quite farming village. I used to live there but not now
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Miss_Understood, matt hector, stuart staples, BILL, shit, simon, Jase, Ria, Will, kate allen, Angua, Paul, CHRIS, TuesdaysGone, mark boardman, Horse, Sue, tinkerbell, James, Jason Brook, Will McCloy, nobby, generic, Carl Baker, sarah, alex, tempy, Haunted Weekend
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Attleborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Attleborough Knowhere Board