Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Barking.
- We are plagued with chicken shops and betting shops it's a plague from the Bible.
- I can recommend Al's cafe, just passed the police station for the most amazing ham, eggs and chips in the country. Real ham, not that processed stuff and chips to die for - oh yes and they really know how to fry and egg. Perfect.
- morleys and plenty of turkish and indian, chinese etc
- E coli Fried Chiken, Salmanela Burger etc.
- Hunger Burger
- China Man's Buffet is OK
- The best take away chinese is dinner box near the Robbin Hood pub. Grotty to look at but nice tasty food.
- plenty to choose from ...all crap apart from the local wimpy and mcdonalds.
- "Bap to the Buggle" sell pastas of rude design and thus can only be visited by adults .
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: daniel , Heidi Crabtree, wayne slade, Bob Thornton, Chocloate Peril, Amber Neckhoof, David Hassleh, Heinrich Mueller, Chris, jo, Jack Stone., lisa feasey, cliff, Jeanette Howlett, Liam, Karen Taylor, laughinggas, generic, Claire, Webby, Andy, julie, barkingkev
Last updated: 2014-02-26
More stuff about Barking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barking Knowhere Board