Demolish It Now Building in Barking, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Barking.
Demolish It Now Building
- Taxplus Accountants Ltd (BEC, 50 Cambridge Road, Barking, Essex IG11 8FG).
- All of Barking!
- The flats that replaced a beautiful neo classical cinema, just outside the station. They named it the Odeon, in remeberence of the beautiful neo classical cinema, get the picture?
The Linton Estate,
Tanner steet developement, in fact most of the new builds from the 60's to present day.
- Huge block of flats on the Barking by-pass. Ugh!!
- The council offices preferably with the councillors in it who have been responsible for ruining a once great town.
- Harts Lane Estate ... Built on an asbestos dumping ground and the site of Cape Asbestos it has now been proven to be a risk to residents. Some previous residents have already died from the effects of Asbestosis! How many more of us have to die before the council rehouse us and demolish the estate of doom???
- Yikes. Gascoigne tower blocks, the westbury pub, Vicarage fields with its Oh so cool shops!!!!!!!
- Eastbury School, preferably with the kids still in it.
- That ugly huge house down Longbridge Road opposite the park Between Faircross and the town center
- Thames View Estate
- The High Rise Flats and lego block flats plus the blue flashing lodge Avenue roundabout. (How much money did they waste on that?)
- barking itself....it was a lovely place to grow up in ...now it's just an overpriced cesspit..
- The Wool Pit, a old people home which has stood empty since the Boer war.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: daniel , Heidi Crabtree, wayne slade, Bob Thornton, Chocloate Peril, Amber Neckhoof, David Hassleh, Heinrich Mueller, Chris, jo, Jack Stone., lisa feasey, cliff, Jeanette Howlett, Liam, Karen Taylor, laughinggas, generic, Claire, Webby, Andy, julie, barkingkev
Last updated: 2017-01-29
More stuff about Barking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barking Knowhere Board