Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Barking.
- Are you serious!!!! In way should anyone attempt to hook up with the natives. Most them don't look house trained. You're best bet is get on the A13 or A406 and go home!
- Parsoloes Patrk Adventure playground, many a nite of my miss-spent youth would we climb on the climbing frame, down a bottle of thunderbird and fall off
- i dunno about all the rest of the information on this site...it's got bugger all to do with barking in greater london.
anyway the favourite hook up spot in barking is the bandstand where you can find any amount of bogus asylum seekers or winos to party down with.
- The "Billotronix" food bar, found in Butter Lane. It is owned by a mna who is over ten feet tall and has three horns on the front of his head. His face is like Jeremy Irons and he is soon to become Trevor Hornface OBE thanks to the King of Belgium.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: daniel , Heidi Crabtree, wayne slade, Bob Thornton, Chocloate Peril, Amber Neckhoof, David Hassleh, Heinrich Mueller, Chris, jo, Jack Stone., lisa feasey, cliff, Jeanette Howlett, Liam, Karen Taylor, laughinggas, generic, Claire, Webby, Andy, julie, barkingkev
Last updated: 2014-02-26
More stuff about Barking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barking Knowhere Board