The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Barking, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Barking.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Seriously, don't come here. Treat is a s living Chernobyl with residents to match.
- Does Barking really need any more greasy heart-attack causing take away stores? They keep on springing up and they should be illegal,you might as well eat poison. No wonder Barking is full of fat slags with 7 kids in tow and fat thick slobs. Billy Bragg once said that playing guitar was his passport out of Barking. Good for him. I have worked like an idiot for the past few years trying to get out and am finally on the way out (and probably paying for most of those 369 passengers to buy their fags) and I am proud to say I hate Barking
- What they should do to Barking is wipe it off the face of the earth, with every scrounger, druggie, pikey, scumbag in it.
- Used to be a nice place to live and I'm glad I moved away!
- A man was once arrested for cutting a lemon anti clockwise in violation of the ancient by law set up in 1900 to stop German lemons being sold. It didn't work as British lemons are too sour and lack the flesh of a ripe German lemon. French ones are worse though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: daniel , Heidi Crabtree, wayne slade, Bob Thornton, Chocloate Peril, Amber Neckhoof, David Hassleh, Heinrich Mueller, Chris, jo, Jack Stone., lisa feasey, cliff, Jeanette Howlett, Liam, Karen Taylor, laughinggas, generic, Claire, Webby, Andy, julie, barkingkev
Last updated: 2014-02-26
More stuff about Barking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barking Knowhere Board