Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Barkingside, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Barkingside.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Lots of clothes shop after clintons towards the swimming pool. Lots of mens clothe shops trendy new stuff, club wear. casual. etc.
- there is one who's name i forget... sells off the line designer goods
- Spirit in Barkingside is a really good designer shop, but quite pricey. Stage, Chadz and O.U.T.L.E.T are younger peoples brand name stores. M.A.L and Panache are reasonabley priced womens stores.
- Panache is a great clothes shop which has been there for quite a long time.Select is a good priced shop too for the teenagers and young adults.There are clothes shops for adults but they dont seem to be as publicised as the younger kids shops.Chadz is one of their newest clothes designer wear shops.
- Spirit & stage r wicked designer shops but very expensive. Choice is a next shop but cheaper.
- SPIRT CLOTHING- All the clothes in here are rip offs. The are fakes. Very bad copies. This has been confirmed by past workers.Just look at the cack quality. People actually pay over the odds thinking they are getting the real stuff.SAD!!!
- theres about 10 charity shops down the high street if u like that sort of thing
- Mark 4
- Spirit-good designer clothes
- All bad except Choice (Ex Next Clothing) cheap, but not all sizes available
- panache has been there for years, a real essex girls shop in the 80's
- Actually quite a good selection for both men and women, probably the best shop is 'Spirit' although a tad expensive a good variety of designer gear from Ralph to YSL to D&G etc. Also a few independant clothes shops are around and sell good stuff a little cheaper but there is not much designer stuff, mostly Levis etc. And for the poorer of you lot out there a surprisingly large amount of charity shops.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Gareth Howell, james, Donald Andrew, Ranjit, David Roberts, Eddie Wells, Peter, Dan, Nancy, leigh, Samir Patel, Andrew Guest, Linzi, bimmer, Tash, JEFF, generic, Nick Wells, Keith Baynes, Daniel Mcmahon, Mark, Les Herbert, brimstone, Dave, Adam Lewis, Derik Johansen, Cara, mitch, Ted Newholm, adam, Nigel R, Dave Stringer, Phil, JOHN CLARKE, Clive Boddy, brenda soskin, Peter Turner, John Walden, lindsay, ADAM SILVER, L. Arkley, michael daniels, Bob, Chris Stoneham, Bronwyn Cannon, Alan Simpson, adam lowe, john nihill, Andy, lee, julie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Barkingside
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barkingside Knowhere Board