Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Barkingside, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Barkingside.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Faces at Gants Hill. The Venue Ilford. For a taste of violence Romford.
- None. Try the VENUE in ilford. Heavy!
- The only club I have ever known in Barkingside was above Fairlop Waters on a Sunday night till 11pm. It was jam packed and excellent even though you could probably only get about 100 people in there!!
- There are no clubs in Barkingside and feel that there should be. All we have are the pubs in the local area and that is it. After all the pubs shut around 11:20pm any way and when ever my mates and I hang around down the high street, the local police tell us to move on, even if we are not doing anything
- there used to be a club called Oscars at the Green Gate, now a MacDonalds, its used to be a real laugh. The club now called Faces used to be called the Villa and it was much better, full of local people. they ruined it.
- NONE, SFA, NADA
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Gareth Howell, james, Donald Andrew, Ranjit, David Roberts, Eddie Wells, Peter, Dan, Nancy, leigh, Samir Patel, Andrew Guest, Linzi, bimmer, Tash, JEFF, generic, Nick Wells, Keith Baynes, Daniel Mcmahon, Mark, Les Herbert, brimstone, Dave, Adam Lewis, Derik Johansen, Cara, mitch, Ted Newholm, adam, Nigel R, Dave Stringer, Phil, JOHN CLARKE, Clive Boddy, brenda soskin, Peter Turner, John Walden, lindsay, ADAM SILVER, L. Arkley, michael daniels, Bob, Chris Stoneham, Bronwyn Cannon, Alan Simpson, adam lowe, john nihill, Andy, lee, julie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Barkingside
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barkingside Knowhere Board