Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Barnes, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Barnes.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Expensive one's
- There's a couple - the kind where upper-middle-class-newly-weds go.
- fig - a fantastic knew life style shop thats recently opened in white hart lane in barnes. just what we needed in barnes. all the stuff that they have is really great, a little on the expensive side perhaps, but worth it. has had great reviews in Vogue and i can now see why.
- Childrens Clothing available from Patrizia Wigan Designs in the High Street just along from the duck pond. They have baby clothes and other stuff right up to 8/12yrs of age. Quite different but also the "quintessential" English look; except they don't stock football shirts or leggings !
- Phase 8 womens fashion. Sells what Phase 8 sells all over the country.
The Sale Room. End-of-line fashion label stuff for women.
Bambou. Smart little boutique for ladies owned by charming French lady
Green & Pleasant. Intriguing combination of label fasion clothes for women , Habitat style knick-nacks and very expensive clever little flower arrangements.
Actually not v.green nor v.pleasant!
Sally Membury beautiful clothes for rich children.
Bazar (sic) Two. One sells womens boots & exotic underwear the other a mish mash of ladies fashion piled in the window and on racks inside.
Notting hill Housing trust. A recent arrival (end'99) in Amalgam's old shop after the frame shop there disappeared overnight. Sells a lot of Oxfam type s/hand clothing.Doing the Jumble sales out of business!
New Jersey Co. Brilliant knitwear only shop for women. Jo is lovely and so is her stuff!
- New Jersey Company has great knitwear, although a bit pricey
- Lots of little twee expensive shops catering for the wealthy bored wives of expat businessmen from the States and Japan.
- Barnes seems to be full of ragtrade these days, but none I could recommend (then again, they're mainly for women and I ain't)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jo-Anne, Adam Jennings, Janet, Melissa, Peter Boyd, dan, Fee Warner, Rob Abercrombie, Wyn James, Anne Phillipson, sharon baxter, David Noades, Peter, glynn, bruce, Hank, Fiona Harris, jack, gilly gemmell, Cledia, generic, Angela Person, Rob Cope, a gardner, Ciara, Louie Voy, Phillip Fletcher Jnr, H.B., Amy, jef, John Goad, sue b, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Barnes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barnes Knowhere Board