Favourite Building in Barnes, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Barnes.
- Olympic Studios
- Barnes railway bridge but it needs a repaint job before the nextboat race. Too much graffiti and that awful grey colour. It needs to be brightened up into our own little version of Sydney Harbour Bridge. Can we start a campaign to get the bridge repainted?
- Barnes Bridge but it badly needs a coat of paint like Hammersmith Bridge. Any ideas how we can get this done? Who owns the bridge? It needs repainting before boat race day!
- The Parish Church. Burnt down about twenty years ago, the rebuild preserves some of the old church. From the street, it looks like a 15th Century church, but when you go through the door, it is completely modern.
- The pond area
- Hammersimith bridge in spite of the awful Harrods green they've painted it.
- Sun Inn
- Olympic Studios, Church Road Hammersmith Bridge (shame about the Harrods paintjob)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jo-Anne, Adam Jennings, Janet, Melissa, Peter Boyd, dan, Fee Warner, Rob Abercrombie, Wyn James, Anne Phillipson, sharon baxter, David Noades, Peter, glynn, bruce, Hank, Fiona Harris, jack, gilly gemmell, Cledia, generic, Angela Person, Rob Cope, a gardner, Ciara, Louie Voy, Phillip Fletcher Jnr, H.B., Amy, jef, John Goad, sue b, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Barnes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barnes Knowhere Board