The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Barnes, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Barnes.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hammersmith Bridge is now open. The Pond has been renewed The Sun Inn has been taken over by Aliens. There is a Bowling Green at the back of the Sun Inn
Browns is now THe PorterHouse There is no Cafe Uno and no Bar Estilio's
- th info typed by ppl has no titles... so it just looks random...
- Would be good to have a health catergory or places to pamper yourself, as Barnes has lots of beauty salons!
- Barnes Rugby Club - Play down at Barn Elms - 4 teams with a clubhouse on Queen Elizabeth Walk. Fun bunch of people and a good standard of rugby.
- Events: The Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race - around Easter time every year. Everyone piles down to the river with beer to cheer on the teams. Great fun - televised and everything!
Also Barnes Fair in July every year. Proper village fete with lots of trinket stalls, tombola, competitions, punch and judy and that works!
Also it maybe worth noting that Bellini's has now closed down, and is a Mexican tapas bar!
- Barnes is very "nice" but lacks vif and go ahead zing.
- Go to Timothy Williams to have your hair cut - they always have loads of current magazines! Good view of the boat race from near Barnes Bridge
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jo-Anne, Adam Jennings, Janet, Melissa, Peter Boyd, dan, Fee Warner, Rob Abercrombie, Wyn James, Anne Phillipson, sharon baxter, David Noades, Peter, glynn, bruce, Hank, Fiona Harris, jack, gilly gemmell, Cledia, generic, Angela Person, Rob Cope, a gardner, Ciara, Louie Voy, Phillip Fletcher Jnr, H.B., Amy, jef, John Goad, sue b, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Barnes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Barnes Knowhere Board