Demolish It Now Building in Bath, Somerset*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Bath.
Demolish It Now Building
- The whole of Whiteway and Twerton.. it's a breeding ground for crime and hatred.
- quasar building.
- Duck Son & Pinker, selling over priced goods to overly stupid people for decades. I've never known such poor customer service, especially from the 'guitar geeks' who talk to you like you're a piece of crap and don't actually know anything about the goods they're (not) selling.
- hudson bar and grill aka the old hat and feather building - I hope you go bust very very soon for what you have done
- DUCK SON AND PINKERS PREFERABLY WITH THE STAFF STILL IN IT
- leisure centre, bath needs a good one!
- I would just like to say to all the fools who knock Twerton on Avon, that they really don't know what they're talking about.
Twerton was the industrial centre of Bath, leading Bath's economy in the 1800's through large scale manufacture of textiles and a whole host of woollen mills. The area even had it's own tax rate in 1750 seperate to the UK.
As the economy altered over the years it's demographics have changed, and yes it's fair to say there is a higher proportion of people on benefit or living in social housing, but knocking people less fortunate than yourself really shows yourself up for what you really are - ignorant and arrogant, two of the most hated qualities in the human race. Incidentally, I was born and bred in Twerton and now live in Kensington, London as a director of a rapidly expanding software company. Think twice before having a go at the local 'kevs' you might need help one day.
- The DWPS building near Green Park Braz, He UGLY!!!!
- Bath Spa
- Southgate Shopping Centre
Oil thing near sainsbury
Royal Crescent- Pretentious and lacks style
- bus station and "merchants passage"
- THE EMPIRE HOTEL - The Empire (well, former Empire) is a godawful mixture of too many different architectural styles.... it is a hideous, huge building that looks like an old nuthouse. It ruins the view of the lovely weir, not to mention the abbey and every other building nearby. You can see the ugly beast for miles, it sort of looms out at you, and it has a horrible, opressive atmosphere.
- the bus stations' Multi storey car park fulls of the homeless and sinks of pee.
- ROMAN FUCKING BATHS!!!! GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU CHINESE SOB'S
- abbey and roman baths and bath spa project
- The Odeon!x
- Bus station sucks
- The Bath Spa!!!!!!!!!!
- Twerton (the whole of)
- Gas towers
- Hilton Hotel, used to be called the Beaufort, although always referred to as the concrete shoebox
- Hilton Hotel, Podium, the new spa building, Southgate Centre, both multistorey carparks near the station, all the Ministry of Defence bunkers, esp those on the A36 above the canal...
- the bus station and soutgate shopping centre isnt too pretty but there demolishing that anyway.
- That Bus station.t
- the bus station and surrounding area-go back to twerton!
- The band stand - Not quite a building but it is believed to be the home of a certain citrus polo taking emo
- The rat and Parrot toilets.
- Demolish that Thermae Spa, waste of our money!!!!!
- Cadillacs- its a club where all the scum of Bath go. Demolish , preferably when all the losers are inside.
- the newspa its an eye saw 2 bath or th hilton hotel
- Everything in Southgate - from Macdonalds through to the Bus Station. 1960s architectural hell!
- the royal crescent, everyone who looks at it gets angry because they want to live there and they cant, maybe covering it up with a big curtain would work, i dunno.
- evryone would like to see route one flattened!!
- The modern looking one just over cleveland bridge[bathwick side] with the loverly little arch in front of it.
- Hilton i live right next to it. and route one
- karen mullen. please. they're truely nasty people.
- bath spa
- St Gregorys catholic college.
- the bus station is really ugly who let them build that????
southgate is also really really ugly and dirty and full of macdonalds litter.
- bus depot ,marks and spencers
- demolish Merchants Passage - the arse end of bath
- The Bus Station - of course!
- The Pavillion... it attracts way too many trevs on wednesday evenings, when its the skate night! Oh and by the way they don't even consider putting rock on!
- Any of the new 60s buildings. It wasn't the German bombers who demolished great swathes of Georgian buildings, but "innovative" 60s town planners.
- Beaufort Hilton Walcot Street - please!!
- The Mall/Southgate Precinct
- The new spa. Still a building site. Blocking all the light out the art college already.
- bus station and southgate centre all in one go preferably.
- The Bath Spa
- Hilton Hotel, Kingsmead House, Southgate, in fact just about everything built in the 1960s and 1970s.
- THe ABC ( with That woman still in it ) and all that Area around boots and topshop. THe bus station.
- THE PIG AND FIDDLE MORE ROOM TO BE SEEN THEN
- The podium. Keep the car park. Also the ustinov studio.The Ustinov Studio is a hive of pretentious shit. Avoid it. Burn it to the ground.
- 19 Mayfield road - an eyesore
- The "New" Flan O'Breins
- The Somerfield supermarket
- The DSS
- Southgate, obviously. The Hilton hotel, I can't understand why this was built in the first place
- Bath in general
- Dss building. It's still ugly even tho they spent trillions of pounds tartin up the "Foyer" and putting tellys in the waiting area
- Bath Spa Station, its sooooo depressing seeing it everytime you arrive back in Bath.
- A certain all girls asylem on Lansdown hill!!!!
- A certain girls school on the hill. Looks like something from a horror film.
- Definetely the bus station.
- The only thick person in Bath is the one who wrote the comment about Twerton. He or she obviously lives on another world.
- University. Cos it's even uglier than the bus station.
- Twerton and all the thick bastards there
- Hilton Hotel
- The Hilton! But they're that way in every city.
- Southgate shopping arcade. Hilton National Hotel. Kingsmead Flats.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: TRISTAN, steve holder, Caveat Emptor, charles, mark carney, ellen, jeremy hobbs, rooster, Chris, bob draper, Kit J. Brentwood, Bill Clarke, danny tugwell, Tom Hemming, Dan Harris, Jonathan Gerrish, Steveo, Mark Sparrow, Harreh`, phylis, Charlie Moat, Claire, alex, hatz, lauren, ls, lord isalord, Barbara, Emma R, fliss ingram, Drew, Mallory, Andrew, jimbob, Jim Grimmett, whitlock, Roger Houghton, Gareth Dennis-Jones, Steven Morgan, Philip Andrews, nicola, Lisa, Paddy, Bath Baroque, CLIVE BROWNE, Jo Hartland, Mark Burge, ADAM HOWARTH, alan, the long haired guy, garnett, the cookie mansta, Linzi, Gail Welborn, Sarah withers, Leilo, s, trumbernick, H, James Ellis, Simon Gough, mark jones, Gary, Phil W, Sam, Triz, Malcolm King, nubia and asanti abaka, Philipp Herrlinger, Rob Matty, Ellen Stafford, TimR, Hanna, tina, LOpezzz, random, joceline bury, doghouse, Tira, Alex Peters, Hereward, duncan, ron jeremy, Tom Newsom, Kate, jay, Matt Batstone, nell, ben, rush, Scott Doel, Lorna, Helen Ramjutton, Lucy Malsbury, Epona, Frank Blades, kingman, Delia, sammy sailor, Des, mark, Phineas Kibbey, Matt, Jim, digger, damon edhouse, Stu Hobbs, James Swidenbank, Henners, Ian Lanning, Becky, Bryn&Dan, Sara, Madeleine, stewart ritchie, julian lewis, Me, dave, jon discharge, Rodney Burton, noel taylor, Ag, Scott, Andy Peters, Louis Rugani, lou, STEPHEN nippard, Charlie P, sausages, Brian Moore, Barney Hunt, Richard Wooster, Paul, kirsty, kev, Aaron Burns, LCParkes, Heather, Presser life, Vikii, anon, Giles White, D. Simon, Jamie Williams, Tony, bobby cheeks, Jo Dolby, WhorePants, Sash, T, Jeremy, jason from santa cruz ca usa, max, Sagitta, mez ferguson, Fran, alex black, jax, Bifkin, Helen Child Villiers, john, Bob Solid, Laura James, vera beer, Duncan Martin, andy russell, robertsalad, generic, adrian john, Tris Emery, Katie, Katie Scearce, Michael, Kristin, Alex H, Sian G, joe wade, Steve Carter, Sarah, rob, Flit, Jennifer Alvis, Alix, pippers, Seb Pecchia, Rachel, Simon Matthews, Della, gotyg, stuart, Jonathon sherrard, Callum, jaimie, Hannah, A.B., Myles Gallagher, Nellanie Sasiwannapong, The Fles, aimee, sam neal, Kieran Weisberg
Last updated: 2013-05-20
More stuff about Bath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bath Knowhere Board