Favourite Building in Bath, Somerset*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Bath.
- The Abbey is lovely.
- mike oldfield's new home near batheaston!
- Prey - the boutique
- Prey - the boutique
- The gasometers on windsor bridge, not technically a building but I love it!!
- Brookside House Weston
- guildhall look up is my advice
- The Catheral you can't beat it
- the college man!!!! I MEAN THEY BUILT THE HIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Gotta be the Abbey, ooooo it's soooo pretty.x
- Holburne Museum
- Side of the Theatre Royal, used to be the front, looks out over a green on a narrow side street.
- the cresent is a nice place to chill and nicefor tourists
- The abbey.
- the new odeon-you can sit in there when its raining and play on the lift
- The podium- Somewhere warm to go in the winter (or seeing as its England, summer) and you can get those delicous cookies from waitrose, or curiosity cola.
- the porter
- Scott Antiques on Walcot st.
- abby its beatifal
- lets face it bath all looks the same....slender and more splender
- i dunno if it counts as a building but the fountain in laura place is good for anything.
- the bath knob shop
- the cross baths
- The abbey... dig the cool stairlift down to the crypt and the ever-famous statue of 'JTB- showing leg'!!
- Circles my mcdonalds,
- well, the circus is pretty impressive, but it's more a grouping of buildings though really.
- gainsborough renowned for good looking boys.
bath is very picturesque.
the crescent is pretty.
- the abbey...wot can i say its beautiful!,the cresent
- Crystal Palace Pub in the summer - nice flowers, nice tree, usually a nice busker too.
- The Royal High School. Gothic towers that the old headmistress is locked up in, menacing stone gargoyles, and a bizarre sense of foreboding as you cross the gates. A cheery place to spend 7 years of your life.
- The bandstand in Victoria Park
- The art gallery upstairs with its shifty blinds.
The roman baths!!
and the angels climbing up the front of the abbey
- holborn museum
- Gardenalia along the London Road (Mile End) - an oasis of calm, green tranquility and a gardener's paradise! A must for green fingered folk.
- Lots of fine buildings. You need to like Bath stone though (and a tolerance for Georgian architecture helps).
- i love the Royal Cresent and the Abby late on the Friday night
- SAINSBURYS WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT IT
- The podium. Just for the car park. Great place.
- litten tree on thursday night - the one saving grace of publand - 1.35 for pint of stella.
- Pump Room
- Sham Castle
- The Abbey when it's lit up in blue and orange lights at night
- What can I say? The whole of Bath is beautiful and nowhere else I've been beats it.
- Green Park Sation It's got a Brasserie (not that I'm biased but my sons friend is a chef in there) Arty market stalls arty shops and Sainsburys and a bus stop right to my house
And the Empire Hotel (Luxury aparts now)is pretty OTT
- The Empire hotel
- The bus station. Oh it's so well thought out.
- Bath Spa Hotel
- Threshers, everyone...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: TRISTAN, steve holder, Caveat Emptor, charles, mark carney, ellen, jeremy hobbs, rooster, Chris, bob draper, Kit J. Brentwood, Bill Clarke, danny tugwell, Tom Hemming, Dan Harris, Jonathan Gerrish, Steveo, Mark Sparrow, Harreh`, phylis, Charlie Moat, Claire, alex, hatz, lauren, ls, lord isalord, Barbara, Emma R, fliss ingram, Drew, Mallory, Andrew, jimbob, Jim Grimmett, whitlock, Roger Houghton, Gareth Dennis-Jones, Steven Morgan, Philip Andrews, nicola, Lisa, Paddy, Bath Baroque, CLIVE BROWNE, Jo Hartland, Mark Burge, ADAM HOWARTH, alan, the long haired guy, garnett, the cookie mansta, Linzi, Gail Welborn, Sarah withers, Leilo, s, trumbernick, H, James Ellis, Simon Gough, mark jones, Gary, Phil W, Sam, Triz, Malcolm King, nubia and asanti abaka, Philipp Herrlinger, Rob Matty, Ellen Stafford, TimR, Hanna, tina, LOpezzz, random, joceline bury, doghouse, Tira, Alex Peters, Hereward, duncan, ron jeremy, Tom Newsom, Kate, jay, Matt Batstone, nell, ben, rush, Scott Doel, Lorna, Helen Ramjutton, Lucy Malsbury, Epona, Frank Blades, kingman, Delia, sammy sailor, Des, mark, Phineas Kibbey, Matt, Jim, digger, damon edhouse, Stu Hobbs, James Swidenbank, Henners, Ian Lanning, Becky, Bryn&Dan, Sara, Madeleine, stewart ritchie, julian lewis, Me, dave, jon discharge, Rodney Burton, noel taylor, Ag, Scott, Andy Peters, Louis Rugani, lou, STEPHEN nippard, Charlie P, sausages, Brian Moore, Barney Hunt, Richard Wooster, Paul, kirsty, kev, Aaron Burns, LCParkes, Heather, Presser life, Vikii, anon, Giles White, D. Simon, Jamie Williams, Tony, bobby cheeks, Jo Dolby, WhorePants, Sash, T, Jeremy, jason from santa cruz ca usa, max, Sagitta, mez ferguson, Fran, alex black, jax, Bifkin, Helen Child Villiers, john, Bob Solid, Laura James, vera beer, Duncan Martin, andy russell, robertsalad, generic, adrian john, Tris Emery, Katie, Katie Scearce, Michael, Kristin, Alex H, Sian G, joe wade, Steve Carter, Sarah, rob, Flit, Jennifer Alvis, Alix, pippers, Seb Pecchia, Rachel, Simon Matthews, Della, gotyg, stuart, Jonathon sherrard, Callum, jaimie, Hannah, A.B., Myles Gallagher, Nellanie Sasiwannapong, The Fles, aimee, sam neal, Kieran Weisberg
Last updated: 2013-05-20
More stuff about Bath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bath Knowhere Board