Skateboard Shops in Bath, Somerset*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Bath.
- Route one is your only option really, free spirit maybe...
- Just Add Water used to sell lots of extreme sports equipment such as surf boards, snow boards etc but unforunatly has recently gone into the clothing ranges than the sports equipment.
- Detour skate store!!!!! route 1 is ok (over priced but oh well) leftside gone now :(
- DETORE chainstore skateshops suk e.g. route one BLOOD SUCKING CORPRAL SCUM!!!
- The new darkotics, I can never remember the new name but its on broad street, just up from route one, much better prices in the new darkotics and its true skater owned! wahey!!
- After searching for Leftside's old website i found this website about sk8 shops in Bath. I was quite suprised at how much Leftside and other sk8 shops were constantly slagged off. I Haven't sk8ed for about 3 years now but still go to bath to shop, and sometimes pop into the sk8 shops to see whats new, and i notice how many sk8 related shops there are nowadays. When i first started sk8ing the only sk8 shop in Bath was Route-One and i was gratefull for that and it seems some people now that they are spoilt for choice abuse this priviledge. Think about it before you next open your mouth and openly slag off a sk8 shop.
As for the argument between sk8er owned shops and chain-owned shops sk8er owned shops are always guna win. They have a more friendly atmosphere about them which wins it for me. A lot of people have also said in their posted comments that Leftside should stop trying to be what there not !! in the sense that there not a sk8er owned shop !! wen i read these coments i was like wtf ??!!?? it is a sk8er owned shop cuz funily enough itz owned by a sk8er (dunt take a rocket scientist to work it out people !!) i went to the same sk00l as Ben Richardson who owns Leftside and i remember wen he was around 16 he set up his own company called Leftside. First came the t-shirts with the Leftside logo on that people used to wear down the sk8 park in keynsham then he started to grow his business into what it is today. Not exactly a multi-million pound empire i know but you lot should respect that it took a lot of hard work and time to set it all up and the reason he did it was to give sumthing back to sk8ers !! so appreciate people !! it is a sk8er owned shop n Leftside is trying to help you sk8ers so don't turn your back and open your mouth so quickly to slag em off nxt time, think about it !! give them the respect they deserve !! p.s. i only bin in the Leftside shop a couple of times since it opened but nice works guys itz a really good store n if i still sk8ed i'd probably be in there more !!
- lefside is the best sk8 shop and detour (darkotics) is a close second
lefside sell decks trucks every think u need and they have girls cloting down stairs its expensive but worth it.
- DETOUR,LEFSIDE and SNOOKS. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT go to routeone or just add water they both suck hardcore its unbelievable
- what are leftside crap at ??? sk8in ??? sk8in bout havin fun m8!!
- DO NOT GO TO LEFT SIDE CUS THEY IS CRAP.BIG UP DETOUR SKATESTORE
- i got a board from leftside, its pretty cool i don't know why u slack them off they are doin something for skateboarding, i recon shop where u can get skate stuff at good prices and people who know what they are chattin bout
- dunno y people make bad comments on leftside, there shop is wicked 4 all skaters and they are well freindly when u get 2 spek 2 them, there prices are gud and it is a good scene in the shop wiv 2 huge plasma tvs wiv sakte videos of ur choice 2 watch on a rainy day.
- Go to DETOUR SKATESTORE and SNOOKS, leftside suck,routeone couldnt suck harder than they already do(chainstore),just add water suck.
- leftside is the best shop in bath, full stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- that little shop next to the hat n feather
- Leftside it seems, is a shop trying to contribute to the positive side of skating. I like the people who work there. 100% down for skateboarding seem to know whats going on. Theres other cool bits and bobs in there to look at check the graff on the walls it's fresh.
- Leftside is wicked, it has good owners
- i got a deck and trucks from leftside, they r good priced and occasionly give out freebies
- Leftside is the best skateshop in bath, they are down 4 sk8in
- Leftside just sells everything we think is cool or would like to buy,we have skated for years, so why ain't we a sk8er owned shop!!!and why does it matter to you enough to stop people comin to us and makin there own mind up, you might not like the shop fair enough,and we don't really make a point about being s.o.s, we ain't a chainstore, thats know one even skate's who works there, hows selling band tee's cashing in ???? on what??? if you look at them there is loads of rare imports and stuff you will not find now where else, ie stones throw, rawkus, beastie boys.we don't sell slipknot hoodies or stuff like that like r1 did when that was popular, so how does that work, were just down for skatin and havin a good time!! i,e radlands trip, kyn street jam 2 weeks time , epic trip months time, we ain't over priced like overs, we sell a range of wide range of stuff, hows that bad??? not every1's got the same taste...?? so how r we frontin ??
- Leftside ain't cashin in, didn't snooks jad and r1 both start selling micro scooters and yo-yo's when that was popular !!!!??? they are down for sk8in i've been out wit them a couple and there sound and there shop is rude fulls top m8
- Darkotics, Route One, Snooks, Just Add Water. DON'T shop at Leftside. Despite what has been posted, Leftside is NOT a skater-owned store - it just pretends to be one. Check out the 'cash-in' band Ts and stuff for evidence. At least the chainstores don't claim to be something they're not.
- GO to Route One or JAW if you want! Shop where you can find what you're after at the right price. Trying to be cool and crapping on about how 'chainstore skateshops suck' just makes you sound like a dick. Anyone who runs a skateshop & says they wouldn't open another one if they had the money is a goddamn liar.
- Darkotics at the top of braud street, Dont go to Route one chainstore skate shops suck,support skater owned stores like darkotics or leftside down by the corridor.
- A rude skateshop in Bath is Leftside. Its skater owned and different from all others. They have 2 plasma screens (phat ones), if you are bored on a wet day, you can go in there and they'll put any skate vid you want on!! They also have loads of Blueprint products!! They have also started to organise tours, the first one ever will be going to a skatepark in Manchester!!
- Leftside is pretty rude
- Leftside is another shop to check out, skater owned and operated friendly guys with some good stuff not over priced and a sic team, its at 19 northumberland place bath ba1 5ar the street up from the corridor
- Leftside 19 northumberland place is pretty rad sumthing a little different, well friendly and helpful skater owned as well which is always good
- darkotics, such a gud shop such a gud team wiv ppl like ben norberg, dave butlin and dennis in the team
- Route 1 and Darkotics in Broad street. Snooks by HMV have some good stuff. Just Add Water in The Corrider.
- Avoid add water in the corridor - another Legends. Darkotics is the place to go
- go to darkotics at the top of broad st, opening soon. dont buy the over priced shit in route one, none of the staff no the first thing about skateboarding! buy your skateboard stuff off a skateboarder! toff! der!
- Don't go to route 1,the guys in there are not too bright.darkotics is a good place.its moving to the top of braud street,support tof!
- route one? i dont skate but considering the shop is full of skatewear and skateboards i would guess its the best place.oh and theres also a skate shop at the very top of walcot street but its name i cannot remember.
- 23-5-2. Shop called "Just add Water" opened in "The Corridor" in Bath. Lots of skate rags, boards, and bits n bobs. They rent snow boarding kit and other hardware too.
- NEXT TO THE HAT AND FEATHER ,THERE'S A LICKLE SHOP ,and the shop opposite the PIG AND FIDDLE
- The little room at the back of Snooks.
- Route 1 - Broad Street
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: TRISTAN, steve holder, Caveat Emptor, charles, mark carney, ellen, jeremy hobbs, rooster, Chris, bob draper, Kit J. Brentwood, Bill Clarke, danny tugwell, Tom Hemming, Dan Harris, Jonathan Gerrish, Steveo, Mark Sparrow, Harreh`, phylis, Charlie Moat, Claire, alex, hatz, lauren, ls, lord isalord, Barbara, Emma R, fliss ingram, Drew, Mallory, Andrew, jimbob, Jim Grimmett, whitlock, Roger Houghton, Gareth Dennis-Jones, Steven Morgan, Philip Andrews, nicola, Lisa, Paddy, Bath Baroque, CLIVE BROWNE, Jo Hartland, Mark Burge, ADAM HOWARTH, alan, the long haired guy, garnett, the cookie mansta, Linzi, Gail Welborn, Sarah withers, Leilo, s, trumbernick, H, James Ellis, Simon Gough, mark jones, Gary, Phil W, Sam, Triz, Malcolm King, nubia and asanti abaka, Philipp Herrlinger, Rob Matty, Ellen Stafford, TimR, Hanna, tina, LOpezzz, random, joceline bury, doghouse, Tira, Alex Peters, Hereward, duncan, ron jeremy, Tom Newsom, Kate, jay, Matt Batstone, nell, ben, rush, Scott Doel, Lorna, Helen Ramjutton, Lucy Malsbury, Epona, Frank Blades, kingman, Delia, sammy sailor, Des, mark, Phineas Kibbey, Matt, Jim, digger, damon edhouse, Stu Hobbs, James Swidenbank, Henners, Ian Lanning, Becky, Bryn&Dan, Sara, Madeleine, stewart ritchie, julian lewis, Me, dave, jon discharge, Rodney Burton, noel taylor, Ag, Scott, Andy Peters, Louis Rugani, lou, STEPHEN nippard, Charlie P, sausages, Brian Moore, Barney Hunt, Richard Wooster, Paul, kirsty, kev, Aaron Burns, LCParkes, Heather, Presser life, Vikii, anon, Giles White, D. Simon, Jamie Williams, Tony, bobby cheeks, Jo Dolby, WhorePants, Sash, T, Jeremy, jason from santa cruz ca usa, max, Sagitta, mez ferguson, Fran, alex black, jax, Bifkin, Helen Child Villiers, john, Bob Solid, Laura James, vera beer, Duncan Martin, andy russell, robertsalad, generic, adrian john, Tris Emery, Katie, Katie Scearce, Michael, Kristin, Alex H, Sian G, joe wade, Steve Carter, Sarah, rob, Flit, Jennifer Alvis, Alix, pippers, Seb Pecchia, Rachel, Simon Matthews, Della, gotyg, stuart, Jonathon sherrard, Callum, jaimie, Hannah, A.B., Myles Gallagher, Nellanie Sasiwannapong, The Fles, aimee, sam neal, Kieran Weisberg
Last updated: 2010-08-04
More stuff about Bath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bath Knowhere Board