Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Batley.
- Showcase ROBBING BASTARDS
- Batley itself doesnt have a cinema. So we will have to go a short distance to the showcase in birstall. KIP works in the showcase. The same KIP who sings star trekking. If you go, ask for KIP.
- The Showcase Cinema at Birstall Junction 27 (Birstall ought to have it's own listing)
- Batley is lucky that Leeds Showcase is on its doorstep. No problems there.
- Showcase... hmmm, last time i went there there were 2 gypsies smoking on the back row. And the price of food there is crazy!! (Robbing gits!)
- Showcase cinema in birstal, junction 27
- None in town now, only the Showcase at centre 27
- Showcase Cinema is up by the M62-it's 100% Birstall, Batley...but is 'Leeds' (or 'Lids') on the website etc.
- watching some one attempt a rack in jessops is the closest thing to a film on bradford road!!! expecially if the closing scenes include a quick trip to the toilets!!!!!!
- Show case is shit I got barred because the usher called me a twat. Wankers
- Big one
- Massive 12 cinema complex in Birstall area of town. However, the addrees is actually
Leeds because owners didn't want to scare customers off by naming it as a Batley site.
Good but often populated by the scum of society, sitting outside with cigarettes
hanging from mouth or intimidating friendly film-goers. One good thing in Batley apart from
rugby team. Other cinemas have been turned into snooker clubs but dont expect a
friendly welcome there just a cue in the face.
- Showcase Cinema in Birstall. Surrounded by Restaurants, Fast food chains, a night club and a retail park.
- Used to be (got bombed in the War).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: armstrong, Nessie, Jimmy Dishcloth, Mathew Shires, Luke Senior, fuckyou, Gal, jim, James Morrison, Emily Tingle, Dan, shabba, Claire Batley, A. Swift, Daniel, danny, Zoe Kane, Emma, BH Hogmany-Livingston, janene, Philip Johnson Mallard, Chris Knight, Douglas Paulley, Paul, Richard, Lou, scott firth, T.Nik, popper, dawn crook, ady hogan, Mike Norton, Mark Tommis, Philippa Bushell, jim lynch, Carl Barat, Auntie Elsie, john, jane, richard heward, chris,sean,bert and wez, generic, izabel, Thee Waster, EMZIE!, adam smith, Stacey, Bazzil, Steve Helm, Joe King, Gazza, Jimmy Flemoin, Michael Palka, Cheesy, Megs, Adam, Holly, Gordon Wright, jade, Michelle, Kazz B, richard duffy, jimbobs, gordon brocklehurst, Diddy, Ned Kelly, markie mark, carly, fox, Andy, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Batley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Batley Knowhere Board