Cafes and Coffee Shops in Batley, West Yorkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Batley.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Bloomers Cafe and Sandwich Bar is the best cafe in Batley. Fresh cooked breakfast plus tea coffee toast £3.90 great stuff. Also top fresh coffee. Try thier Gammon Steak egg and chips £3.90, got to be a 10oz steak.
- Bloomers vastly overpriced for mediocre food, very rude blond waiting on !
- UPDATE... there is now a STARBUCKS in birstall. THERE IS A GOD!!
- the best cafe in batley is poppys cafe. and thats shit.and half of the locals dont even no where it is!
- You must be joking... theres poppys cafe in batley... but its none too posh.
- Fantastic sarnies, from the only decent place (near the famous bradford road shithole) is Jordanelles coffee shop and sandwich bar.
- Redbrick Mill just out of Batley venturing into Deswbury.
Yorkshire Mill village has a nice coffe shop.
- oasis is run like a cafe the second rate slum!!!
- The Corner Cafe, funnily enough is on a corner, and is a cafe ! this is where the dreggs from the bottom of the barrel spend thier time drinking from cracked and chipped pots that dont get washed !!!
- No coffee shops although (shame for the stoners) just have to make do with the
root of the leaf from kirkstall
- R's restaurant was doing a great job up to recently the food was really nice unfortunatley it has changed its menu and now lacks choice it also is a bit over the top price-wise. Bring back the old menu and I'll come back, otherwise I'll go to The Bath Hotel in Dewsbury.
- No decent cafes
Watsons on Bradford Road but this can only be described as a cess-pit. Decor
is pre-1980's, chairs are uncomfy, very pricey, cold and staff are unfriendly
Westerbys Corner Cafe on Bradford Road but the people who go in there put me off
I.e. Beggars, Tramps, Vagabonds, Alkys, Druggies etc......
Bus Station Cafe - the ultimate s**thole cafe. Seriously don't go in here, in fact
don't even go near the bus station.
- For a very short period of time a coffee shop was opened in Batley. A really nice place with a good atmosphere. The intention was to have bands playing there, but unfortunately it went bust within a month due to lack of interest(They weren't showing the rugby on the big screen).
- A couple but they're a bit dodgy and since Bately doesn't have any food hygiene regulations... oh dear.
- Watsons plus many more.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: armstrong, Nessie, Jimmy Dishcloth, Mathew Shires, Luke Senior, fuckyou, Gal, jim, James Morrison, Emily Tingle, Dan, shabba, Claire Batley, A. Swift, Daniel, danny, Zoe Kane, Emma, BH Hogmany-Livingston, janene, Philip Johnson Mallard, Chris Knight, Douglas Paulley, Paul, Richard, Lou, scott firth, T.Nik, popper, dawn crook, ady hogan, Mike Norton, Mark Tommis, Philippa Bushell, jim lynch, Carl Barat, Auntie Elsie, john, jane, richard heward, chris,sean,bert and wez, generic, izabel, Thee Waster, EMZIE!, adam smith, Stacey, Bazzil, Steve Helm, Joe King, Gazza, Jimmy Flemoin, Michael Palka, Cheesy, Megs, Adam, Holly, Gordon Wright, jade, Michelle, Kazz B, richard duffy, jimbobs, gordon brocklehurst, Diddy, Ned Kelly, markie mark, carly, fox, Andy, Steve
Last updated: 2008-03-12
More stuff about Batley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Batley Knowhere Board