The Best Things in Battersea, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Battersea.
The Best Things
- The lovely park, get yourself some stale bread and go and feed the ducks.
- Nice busy area, good combination of being fairly built up while still having lots of green space.
- Le Quecumbar where live music lives and musicians are supported and promoted for their talent and the music is of the highest quality sunday lunch will never be boring with such great live music
- the osteria antica bologna in northcote road best authentic italian food for miles . excellent service ,great crowd , thank you
- Clapham Common , Battersea Park, (has a zoo, an art gallery - the Pump House, an adventure playground, a peace pagoda and more - not to mention all the events. ), The Latchmere Pub - does a barbecue in the summer and is a normal pub with normal people!
- The park.. wonderful in summer, and winter - and any time, when you want to escape the city.
- Battersea Park -Lots to see and do
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Victoria MIlne, Kieron, Sarah, kerry, Jeremy Richardson, Steve G, gary, Rick, Lorinda Freint, Phil, Jonas Jaanimagi, sylvia rushbrooke, Shaggy B, Lee Dayes, Tim Feltham, tommy hopper, Jane Hickford, Saffron Cooper, Sandra Clements, Sal, generic, Tom Gavin, Sylvia and Delia Rushbrooke, Dave Curran, Van, Andrew White
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Battersea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Battersea Knowhere Board