Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Battersea.
- Kebab Feast is great for late night/early morning munchies, Revolution does a nice line in pub grub fayre and if you really want to slurge and satisfy your carnivore cravings head to one of the La Pampa Grills.
- The Rickshaw on Battersea square - worth a detour and easily the best curry house in the borough...
- Mediterranean food style gastro pub at the Fox & Hounds on Latchmere Rd at Battersea, great value, with exceptional food
- Balti House in Northcote road is pretty good. Ialian place at bottom of northcote road very good during the day and evening.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Battersea. Thursday 15th Aug 2002. Dissapointing. Milkshakes tasted like Nesquick, I expressed my urge to exchange the drink for a water, and was about to be charge another £2.00. Good managerial cusomer service would have dictated a straight swap - burger not cooked in the middle. General service was dissapointing. Not at all like the fabulous branch in West Hampstead! Not one I'd go back to.
- Northcote road has every type of restaurant you can dream of
- New Gourmet Burger Kitchen on Northcote Road - yummy and more chips than you can eat !
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Victoria MIlne, Kieron, Sarah, kerry, Jeremy Richardson, Steve G, gary, Rick, Lorinda Freint, Phil, Jonas Jaanimagi, sylvia rushbrooke, Shaggy B, Lee Dayes, Tim Feltham, tommy hopper, Jane Hickford, Saffron Cooper, Sandra Clements, Sal, generic, Tom Gavin, Sylvia and Delia Rushbrooke, Dave Curran, Van, Andrew White
Last updated: 2012-08-07
More stuff about Battersea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Battersea Knowhere Board