The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Bayswater.
- The Prince Albert is a nice but expensive place. Also the Westbourne and Proince Bonapart are in the trendy edges of Bayswater. Remember to wear a Pringle jumper.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ben Dickson, ali, generic, andrew, joseph stordy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bayswater
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bayswater Knowhere Board
If you are unhappy with any of the content on this page, turn on the flags.
Mail our automatic mailback service at firstname.lastname@example.org for helpful information and further details of how to contact Knowhere. Thanks.
Read more about Knowhere.