The Best Things in Beckenham, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
The Best Things
- The Parrots! believe it or not the south east has pockets of wild green parrots. The contrast between them and the pigeons makes them the best (and brightest) thing around!
- has everything you need, and is close to bromley, croydon and london.
- church, kelsey park, proximety to bromley/croydon- draws most of the chavs away
- No chavs. For a 27 year old its pure heaven. 2 new bars being done up.
- THE SHOTS.....THE TABS.....THE GANJ......
- Great transport links for leaving!
- The number of train stations
- its not too bad a place, it is starting to fill up with sodding pikes though, i swear they're taking over the world, but their head quarters are in Bromley so your a fair bit away. its only a matter of time though.
- The Studio (Arts & Media Centre)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board