BMX Trails, Street Spots in Beckenham, Greater London*
Places to hang out on your bike
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
BMX Trails, Street Spots
- there r sum proper trails outside ravensbourne station they are big - may possibly need reshaping. entrance is kind of concealed. it is to the right of the entrance to the woods. (bknhm place park) behind a fence. (over the railway)
- opposite ravensbourne station
hidden behind a broken fence beyond the real entrance to the woods - face entrance n they are down to ur right. just keep lookin. (other side of the railway)
smaller ones inside the actual entrance to the wood.
- OMG big trails.
opposite ravensborne station.
Sum easy fun jumps inside the woods.
But for the real shiz go past the entrance n past the railway station(on ur left. Now slow down. You will see a kinda broken metal fence. Keeeeep goin slowly. Then there will be a gap in the fence. Go on in.
From beckenham high street.
Go down to the end by WH Smiths, Furley n Baker, etc. Theres a junction with lights. Go straight across (coming from down the highstreet). U will go past an art shop or summin wiv a large bump in the pavement. Go straight up the slight hill ur now on. U will come across a new junction - traffic cumin from 3 ways. Go straight across, again. Then keep goin staight, past funeral place, keep goin for ages now well like 5 mins on bike lol. u will pass St Christophers school. Up the hill - esso garage on top. then go down for a bit. at the 1st junction go left, (downsbridge road.) go all the way down. then at the bottom of that road look across n u will see an unmade road. Go down there all the way to the end. at the end of that go left up a hill. then down the hill. all the way. past the junction. u will see sum woods n ravensbourne station. Now follow instructions above.
Total journey time from odeon cinema about 15mins. on a bike.
- Again beckenham is a street wasteland, best avoided.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-01-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board