Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Beckenham, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- We do have a fine pedigree of celebrities or at least two from beckenham it self! Most noteably big brother winner Kate Lawler who seems to have been voted for only by people that never met her!! Oh and some small time singer song writer named David Bowie! Ha not quite small time but its a talking point
- Ex SClub star Jon Lee has just moved here with his parents and bitch of a sister. They're regularly seen out partying together up in Bromley. He's a sound guy but she's got some wierd obsession with him!
- kate lawler who won big brother lives in beckenham and she buys her roast chickens from waitrose.
- david bowie, and look how weird he turned out.
- Peter Frampton was born in beckenham
- Z-lister Kate Lawler (Blonde from Big brother and Rise - really blonde)
- David Bowie, went to Ravenswood School as well, even though he hates it because they chucked him out for dying his hair green - whos your daddy!
- David Bowie launched his career in pop here!
- David Bowie
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board